Roush TVS vs Vortech centri.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn 4 bucks a gal!?!!! WTF!! Yea that's crazy. I was thinking that I don't know how much E85 would have helped.. You would have spun way more lol. We both need tires if we ever run again that's for sure. Can't wait to see the video though.

What did Shaun say?? lol

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Damn 4 bucks a gal!?!!! WTF!! Yea that's crazy. I was thinking that I don't know how much E85 would have helped.. You would have spun way more lol. We both need tires if we ever run again that's for sure. Can't wait to see the video though.

What did Shaun say?? lol

He said that your car is super conservative lol and he also agrees about the corn!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
He said that your car is super conservative lol and he also agrees about the corn!

Well when Shaun reads this big Thank You for building a bad ass car lol. I can't wait to get it back to CA and have you work re-tune it on some real gas lol.

Actually I guess Ill thank him in the new thread lol

Buy some corn and come on out to Daphne.. I'll buy ya a beer after you beat me lol. It's to bad you can't come to Pensacola. NAS has E85 there.. :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Or better lol?? LOL No gas down here is like 3.16/gal for reg. I filled up at 3.46 a gal for 93 last night before we ran.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Yea reg gas was 3.51 here when I filled up. Although i am sitting in my shitty barracks room contemplating on taking a drive lol since I'm very bored.

Terry unfortunately he didn't redeem the vortech coyote ( we re raced Friday :) ). Ill grab a shower and go get the vids loaded. They're night vids but my hero3 black got some great vids!

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
i wish we had more e85 in NC. its bs that the closest pump is 35 minutes away.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I'm pretty jealous about that Black edition :/.. I'm going to see if E85 is somewhat close to here.. My wife isn't off work until 4pm though.. So I wouldn't be able to run until after that time

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i wish we had more e85 in NC. its bs that the closest pump is 35 minutes away.

I feel your pain,
The closest to me is about 35 miles too.
BP 1 mile away opened 4 E85 pumps only to close them 4 months later. The owner said he couldn't sell enough to profit. The dumb ass was asking over $5 a gallon for it.

Users who are viewing this thread