SA Cuts buisness with DSG/F&S

bglf83

Established Member
My dudes..

Now S&W, Ruger, Kimber, Glock, and more need to jump on board. Talk about a revenue killer.. alienate all of the people that shop at Field & Stream stores by making statements like that.
Right on. This is the path to fight these companies that are using their money to attempt to limit 2A.

We need FN to take a stance and cut off FN, Browning and Winchester.

Cut the guns the still want to sell (shotguns).

Beretta also has weight with Benelli, Beretta and Stoeger.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I buy locally anyway, so what it's matter if they give the big middle finger to the box stores. Palmetto State Armory is a staple here and prices are usually pretty good. Plus the dudes are real firearm experts. They carry in store, will pull whatever is on their hip out and show it to you. Help you decipher what you're looking for, and offer suggestions to improve your purchase. They are all Vet's or NRA instructors for the most part.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldnt buy anything guns and ammo related from there but glad to see it and hope others get on board.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Got an email from SA about this just the other day and it moved this piece up to #1 on my next to be purchased list.

5” 1911 10mm TRP

A8D53AA2-145C-4251-B9B6-792ED26D7C4C.png

Blown 89

Established Member
Ooof, that's going to hurt. I'm tempted to head out tomorrow and pick up a .380 or another 1911 now.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I hope their earnings are impacted.

Bass Pro and Cabela's should soak up the business and show it in their earnings.
Not sure how popular they are everywhere, but we just got a Scheels, it was built 1/4 mile from Dick's. Been open about 6 months and they have straight murdered Dick's sales. Went into Dick's twice few months ago, not a soul other than employees. Place is enormous, their gun area is about double that of Cabelas/BP.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
This is great news. Any of these businesses who are trying to use their wealth to subjugate the populous and remove the rights of the citizenry need to be put out of business.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't much care for Springfield but may have to make one of them my next purchase just to support them...

Users who are viewing this thread