Sandy Hook families sue Bushmaster

nxhappy

Established Member
"A step in the wrong direction since our congress seems paralyzed and unable to think rationally"

FIXED.

TorchMach

Established Member
This is just ridiculous if they win.....then you have a case to sue a knife company if you've ever cut yourself..

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
People still use the McDonald's argument? McDonald's did a good job trying to twist that case until we got to see the pictures of that woman's legs... We've all spilled hot liquids before however... If you have seen the pictures of her legs... It's quite obvious this wasn't just a normal cup of hot Joe and she deserved whatever she got out of it.

IIRC, she didn't even get enough money to cover her medical bills. She may have filed for a million or whatever, but like most cases it was settled for MUCH less.

hellionTT

Im with her
Established Member
Please, tells us how it is Bushmaster's fault?

Then, I want to know who as at fault when somebody is stabbed to death.
Killed by a drunk driver.
Killed be a speeder.
Killed by blunt force trauma.
Killed when they OD on OTC drugs.
Killed by ODing on their prescription drugs.

Let us start with your answers to these.

All a result of criminal activity. Which owning an AR15 should be. CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

So which previously banned member are you?

Please :rolleyes:

We've looked, and haven't found anything, yet.

Wasting your time. I came here to surf the forums and provide some sort of logic into these discussions that are obviously so far right wing hitler is quivering.

hahahahahahahahaha holy shit.

I hope you dont drive. Cars cause way more deaths than firearms.

yep. becuase of criminal behavior

Please check your Liberal thoughts at the door.

Its not my fault you choose to dismiss every person that has a different opinon than you. no thanks. I will continue to provide a reasonable take on the issues rather than gobble up the Repulican Bull Crap.

"A step in the wrong direction since our congress seems paralyzed and unable to think rationally"

FIXED.

safer streets. ill never understand why the republicans do not want that.

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
Last edited:

MysticRob

Established Member
IIRC, she didn't even get enough money to cover her medical bills. She may have filed for a million or whatever, but like most cases it was settled for MUCH less.

I was curious about that myself (I was overseas when it happened so didn't really hear much about it, like the OJ trial, LOL) so looked it up. If this site is to be believed she still made out like a bandit for doing something stupid (though McD's did have hot-ass coffee!).
http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm

If I'm the simple caveman defense lawyer in this Bushmaster case though, my argument goes like this:
"The military also has handguns, knives, vehicles, food, housing, etc, which means it's all designed for war too. Therefore, plaintiff's point AND case is moot. Booyah!"
I'd highlight the booyah with a finger snap.

EDIT: anyone have any good sites, books, references, etc, on that 1st OJ trial (for murder)?

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
All a result of criminal activity. Which owning an AR15 should be. CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

Then we should ban cars, blunt objects, knives, alcohol, and all drugs (whether OTC or prescribed). Right?

Anything else we need to ban while we are at it to appease you and everyone else that think that without these instruments, we would all just love each other?

Oh, I forgot, we need to ban fists and feet. Since people have been punched, kicked, and pushed to their deaths also. We will all just be torsos like the Little People Toys you had when growing up.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Its not my fault you choose to dismiss every person that has a different opinon than you. no thanks. I will continue to provide a reasonable take on the issues rather than gobble up the Repulican Bull Crap.

pres-jfk2.jpg

President Kennedy with M15

pres-carter-with-kids.jpg

Jimmy Cater shooting rifles with children

pres-clinton.jpg

President Bill Clinton loves styling like the Arkansas militia when he goes duck hunting.

pres-obama.jpg

Who knows what Obama was thinking in this photo.

Last edited:

el jefe 302

Established Member
Running next to a pool.... with finger on trigger.

That nerf toy is probably banned in Kalifornia because it has a removable magazine without a bullet button. :lol: Short barrel without a stock, should you register it as a pistol or SBR??

Last edited:

el jefe 302

Established Member
Hellion, what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand... I will help you.

Definition of infringe: to wrongly limit or restrict (something, such as another person's rights)

oldmodman

Established Member
I'm sure that we will read about hellionTT suing his parents over his tiny penis.

"It's got to be my parents fault since everyone I talk to says I'm a Big Dick".

Sorry SID, I just couldn't resist.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Wasting your time. I came here to surf the forums and provide some sort of logic into these discussions that are obviously so far right wing hitler is quivering.

Wow. Ignorance is bliss.

This does not make safer streets. Disarming law-abiding citizens does not make safer streets.

Please tell me how criminals who do not follow laws will all of a sudden relinquish their firearms?

Ever wonder why the safest areas have the loosest gun control laws? Ever wonder why most of the worst places for gun crimes are in areas with the strictest firearm enforcement?

Its a pretty simple concept. Make owning firearms like that criminal, and only criminals will have them. You just made everyone else more and more susceptible to harm.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Not wasting my time. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on you. This isn't the right section, so...

Regulars520

Established Member

Your right, it should be a crime to own a AR-15. It should be required all households own at least 2!!! AR-15's. B and E would probably decrease a bit if criminals knew that every household in America had an arsenal in it.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Well then... Anyone ever lose a loved one to a drunk driver? Just sue the car manufacturer.

Better yet, go after the glass bottle and aluminum cap manufacturer used to hold the whiskey!

(Oh oh, I hope I didn't just give the lawyers a new angle :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread