Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertMach

Established Member
Wow what a long freaking read.... I haven't read a thread so intensley sense the Fuelslut site helped get the Green Bullit back. Great work guy's and I hope the OP gets his item back or monitary compensation for it. And I hope the Scammer likes the Suprise Buttseks in prison.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
nothing happened yet?................................ :pop:

Taw

Established Member
Scammer chickened out I think. When the time came for me to go over, he said that he can't do it today.

Taking him a while to steal the correct phone from someone else, or maybe he's getting the ups, usps runaround from whom ever he is stealing it from.:D

DieselHog

LOL ^ just be safe guys, no sense in risking your lives for a wanna be thug gangsta. Found this on bmcforums.com and nhtoc.com. Hope all gets resolved soon!

01svtL

Established Member
as everyone else has stated, be careful guys! treat as untrustworthy until proven otherwise (which I'm pretty sure he's done). I doubt this little douche can even afford a gun...

Taz_bb2

as everyone else has stated, be careful guys! treat as untrustworthy until proven otherwise (which I'm pretty sure he's done). I doubt this little douche can even afford a gun...

Much less figure out the working end of one...:lol1:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
man, i should get old charlie to scam me for a set of wheels. you can buy publicity like this! :banana:

16kOrBust

Established Member
I think you guys need to post cliff notes with updates on the first page as things fan out because I simply do not have the time to read through 74 pages of it, especially at the rate it's growing. I got through 20 pages or so reading here and there and I just don't have the time!

Common

Established Member
Last edited:

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
common is my straight up hero! even though i'm not a LEO, if i was out there in NJ, i'd be there in a second to back u up bro.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I could help you with that, I need a set for my 65 coupe I just don't have the $ right now... :banana:

hmmm......maybe we could set something up...:dw::lol1: we might need common's help to get the proper exposure though...:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread