Shelby GT500 Stock Dyno Numbers

Stock GT500 rwHP

• Total voters

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Thanks for adding the last item, but I think we lost the "public results" aspect...

*NEVERMIND. Ya just gotta click on the numbers to see who voted what...

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
dgussin1 said:
Bruce...fatchilie has a shelby. I believe he dynoed 39X stock and nearly 500 with a x pipe, catback and tune.

Dave:

He didn't make a post in the thread so he doesn't get counted. That's the only way I can keep track of them!

:-D

94VibrantRedGT

Established Member
Dyno numbers are all fine and dandy but when it comes down to it what kind of MPH and ET are these cars running. 480rwhp 12.87 @ 113... 450rwhp 12.1 @ 117. Not impressive for the sticker price of these cars. Its the most powerful mustang ford has built but its a turd.

Take this with a grain of salt.
My .02

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
94VibrantRedGT said:
Dyno numbers are all fine and dandy but when it comes down to it what kind of MPH and ET are these cars running. 480rwhp 12.87 @ 113... 450rwhp 12.1 @ 117. Not impressive for the sticker price of these cars. Its the most powerful mustang ford has built but its a turd.

My .02
Just remember you aren't paying for just 500hp. Lets not forget all the other upgrades as well, brakes, stiffening etc.;-)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
94VibrantRedGT said:

My .02

Not a very impressive post there! :bored:

Oh I'm sure a 94 GT is MUCH faster! :rollseyes

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
94VibrantRedGT said:

My .02
I ran that time and mph in 5100' DA.

94VibrantRedGT

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I ran that time and mph in 5100' DA.

I live in vegas buddy. DA up here varies usually around 4000-5000' and its 110-115 degrees (usually when the track is open) out so giving excuses do not really work. I am just saying i THOUGH these cars would be more impressive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
94VibrantRedGT said:
I live in vegas buddy. DA up here varies usually around 4000-5000' and its 110-115 degrees (usually when the track is open) out so giving excuses do not really work. I am just saying i THOUGH these cars would be more impressive. :rolleyes:
how about you go back to your 13 year old POS 94 gt forum, ok buddy! :rollseyes

94VibrantRedGT

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
how about you go back to your 13 year old POS 94 gt forum, ok buddy! :rollseyes

:burn: Spitting some venom over here. Anyways

If you ever happen to make it out to vegas keep your eye out for this POS.

DSCN1894%20(Small).JPG

MD03SVT

Established Member
It all boils down to one thing no matter how you look at it.We have 07 Shelbys & you Don't.:shrug:

BTW I will be in vegas for the SEMA show the 1st week of august & I will defenitly look for that POS as you call it,although I think it is a sweet looking 94 & would love to get some numbers,I have edited my sig to include numbers from my previous Stang's.

Last edited:

94VibrantRedGT

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
So you're saying the GT500 in stock form is not impressive but you had to mod the crap out of your car? :rollseyes

40k Stock Cobra Not Impressive performance wise off the dyno

5K Stock GT Not Impressive performance wise
I put 6-7k into my car and it will take your car any day of the week, even if you put your basic boltons the car.

:pop:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
94VibrantRedGT said:
40k Stock Cobra Not Impressive performance wise off the dyno

5K Stock GT Not Impressive performance wise
I put 6-7k into my car and it will take your car any day of the week, even if you put your basic boltons the car.

:pop:

In a straight line, perhaps you're right? But when I race, I turn left and right. I can pretty much guarantee who's going to be getting spanked like a redheaded stepchild! :idea:

;-) :-D

Users who are viewing this thread