Shout out to Team Beefcake Racing

kosovobandit

Established Member
I wanted to thank Team Beefcake racing for working with me today to order some Racestars. He was a great person to deal with. Also an utmost professional and just an all round guy. I am very excited to get the racestars in and go to the track. Thanks again and I would recommend him to anyone on this board.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
still hasn't responded to my PM from Friday...Second time I have asked for a price on something from him and not gotten a response.

I continue to do business elsewhere. Glad others have had better luck. Maybe it is cause I just haven't looked to spend much at one time. One piece was probably about $300 and the other $200. I am not a huge fan of calling someone on the phone for a price because then you feel obligated to buy.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Lol damn. I never had a single time that been hasn't responded. And when I got my blower I called beef a week before to ask him about it. Didn't have to buy anything. Im sure that beefcake get a lot of pm in forums. The best way to contact him is via email or phone. [email protected]

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Lol damn. I never had a single time that been hasn't responded. And when I got my blower I called beef a week before to ask him about it. Didn't have to buy anything. Im sure that beefcake get a lot of pm in forums. The best way to contact him is via email or phone. [email protected]

yeah I haven't pushed too terribly hard because the guy I buy from sells me things diiiiiirt cheap. Sadly cheaper than beefcake can unless he decides to somehow not charge me tax because I live like 50 mins from him in Ohio.

There is one thing my buddy doesn't sell I was interested in though and was kinda bummed to not get contacted back. Since I still am not ready to buy that yet I haven't pressured him. Need to get oil pump gears and see about having finishline install them. Just don't have the 800-1000 it'll probably cost for everything. If not more.

doesn't mean I am not surprised to be ignored twice on PMs. Since I watched him continue to post and post online friday for about 30+ mins after I sent it haha.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
yeah I haven't pushed too terribly hard because the guy I buy from sells me things diiiiiirt cheap. Sadly cheaper than beefcake can unless he decides to somehow not charge me tax because I live like 50 mins from him in Ohio.

There is one thing my buddy doesn't sell I was interested in though and was kinda bummed to not get contacted back. Since I still am not ready to buy that yet I haven't pressured him. Need to get oil pump gears and see about having finishline install them. Just don't have the 800-1000 it'll probably cost for everything. If not more.

doesn't mean I am not surprised to be ignored twice on PMs. Since I watched him continue to post and post online friday for about 30+ mins after I sent it haha.

Just double checked, I don't see any pm, my mail box did fill up some time Friday, and then I was on a benefit ride on Saturday for fallen veterans, so I had almost a day span with no new pms before I caught it
Shoot it over and I'll hit you back first thing in the morning

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Just double checked, I don't see any pm, my mail box did fill up some time Friday, and then I was on a benefit ride on Saturday for fallen veterans, so I had almost a day span with no new pms before I caught it
Shoot it over and I'll hit you back first thing in the morning

That is weird I just looked and it sent at 6:44p.m.

Oh well, I'll shoot you another PM on those oil pump gears. Thanks!

Didn't mean to thread derail with that!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That is weird I just looked and it sent at 6:44p.m.

Oh well, I'll shoot you another PM on those oil pump gears. Thanks!

Didn't mean to thread derail with that!

No, if u don't see a response from me within 2 hours during daylight, something is amiss lol

cjb08

Established Member
Helped me out with some caps for my id1000's and it was not a big order less than 100$. Would definitely use him again.

Users who are viewing this thread