Sick off all the Magazine's picking the ZL1........

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Is your 'materialistic' inference that of the philosophy of materialism or simply with regard to the acquisition of material things? Just curious as to why you brought this into the discussion...

Don't confuse the kid. :lol1:

SVTeveN

SVT
Established Member
Is your 'materialistic' inference that of the philosophy of materialism or simply with regard to the acquisition of material things? Just curious as to why you brought this into the discussion...

In other words I'm the ALPHA MALE. Now go play with your matchbox toys. Men are talking. :nono:

tbi0904

Established Member
zr1, z06, zl1, and cts-v. If any of those cars are not impressive you are not a car guy.

Ford: Only has heavy live rear axle cars. At least GM gives you variety.

Enjoy your 1 trick pony. That's all you got. It's not a bad car, but don't try to compete when there is no competition. Chris Harris said it best "You can't make a car better just by throwing more hp at it." and that is clearly the case in Ford.

Let the flaming BEGIN! :] Truth hurts.

What you just wrote makes no sense whatsoever, considering you listed two cars that are north of 4000 lbs. but knock Ford for having "heavy" cars. You trolling is so bad you're trolling yourself. Come at me, bro.

P.S. I've noticed you stayed out of the Revan racing threads. I'd love your thoughts on the matter. ;-)

Kewlv8

Established Member
P.S. I've noticed you stayed out of the Revan racing threads. I'd love your thoughts on the matter. ;-)

SVTEven's only thought is "oh Sh1t', I just spent $65k on the wrong car". LMFAO. That Boob is only here trying to save what little face he has left. What a loser. :loser:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Proclaiming you're the "alpha male" on an internet forum automatically lets me know how much of insecure, POS, douchebag you really are....congratulations we are all scared now.....:lol1:

germeezy1

Established Member
I find it funny that the same Mustang owners who were basking in the glory of the 4.6 3V GT beating the SS. As well as the SS getting eaten alive by the media are now upset at the media. If none of you are swayed by the magazines than why is there so much butt hurt?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
In other words I'm the ALPHA MALE. Now go play with your matchbox toys. Men are talking. :nono:

Have It Your Way said:
In the human setting, the alpha male usually doesn’t fight physically, but instead acts with language, brusque or dismissive behavior, or with other tactics to remain at the top.

I've never been one to push the big, red, shiny button. And while pulling the lever to the trap door may bring more satisfaction to some, it never did for me. First and foremost, there should be heartfelt understanding.

Learned behaviors, while sometimes influenced by instinct, can be difficult to modify in order to blend in with the rest of the pack. Insidious behavior disguised as Rugged Individualism (and poorly at that) will never be a substitute for poor table manners.

With much regret, I shall henceforth remove the chains of your SVT dislike and hatred. You are now free to roam about the cabin. Enjoy a well earned vacation my friend!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I've never been one to push the big, red, shiny button. And while pulling the lever to the trap door may bring more satisfaction to some, it never did for me. First and foremost, there should be heartfelt understanding.

Learned behaviors, while sometimes influenced by instinct, can be difficult to modify in order to blend in with the rest of the pack. Insidious behavior disguised as Rugged Individualism (and poorly at that) will never be a substitute for poor table manners.

With much regret, I shall henceforth remove the chains of your SVT dislike and hatred. You are now free to roam about the cabin. Enjoy a well earned vacation my friend!

clapping.gif

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I find it funny that the same Mustang owners who were basking in the glory of the 4.6 3V GT beating the SS. As well as the SS getting eaten alive by the media are now upset at the media. If none of you are swayed by the magazines than why is there so much butt hurt?

I, along with the majority of people here i am sure, could give two shits about the 4.6 mustang GT. I never considered owning one and never will.

Not sure why you keep bringing it up.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

Thank you! :)

Digital

Established Member
zr1, z06, zl1, and cts-v. If any of those cars are not impressive you are not a car guy.

Ford: Only has heavy live rear axle cars. At least GM gives you variety.

Enjoy your 1 trick pony. That's all you got. It's not a bad car, but don't try to compete when there is no competition. Chris Harris said it best "You can't make a car better just by throwing more hp at it." and that is clearly the case in Ford.

Let the flaming BEGIN! :] Truth hurts.
Well the zr1 and z06 are just packages of the same car and the CTS-V isn't made by Chevy. ZL1 just got destroyed. And Ford made the Ford GT which has an IRS and is arguably one of the best cars ever made. So dunno where all that other crap came from.

germeezy1

Established Member
I, along with the majority of people here i am sure, could give two shits about the 4.6 mustang GT. I never considered owning one and never will.

So none of you ever said anything about the magazine tests of the Mustang always beating the Camaro? Let me guess your a GT500 driver, and you are too good to own a 4.6 Mustang?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I owned an 05 GT with a 4.6(modded) and I was very happy with it...never considered owning a SS thats for damn sure

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
So none of you ever said anything about the magazine tests of the Mustang always beating the Camaro? Let me guess your a GT500 driver, and you are too good to own a 4.6 Mustang?

I owned a 1999 mustang GT once- it was supercharged with 399whp and about $15k in modifications. I got t-boned by an f150 3 weeks after I completed the car. So no- I'm not too good to own one.

I've always preferred the Cobra and have had a ton of those, one of every generation (except for the 1993).

I car speak for everyone else- but I have never compared magazine articles. You're the one that lives and dies by them. I live in the real world.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I owned an 05 GT with a 4.6(modded) and I was very happy with it...never considered owning a SS thats for damn sure

Was it the land barge weight?

The ugly looks?

The Lego set interior?

Because you have a normal haircut?

Or all of the above?

:D

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^ yes it did! I remember presenting it in 2004 when it 1st came out at an auto show on a turnstile. Red- convertible- and it had the concept 20" wheels.

Thing was the hit of the show! But it just wasnt for me ( was still obsessed with 03/04 cobra)

tbi0904

Established Member

Careful now, you about to cross some ****in lines....

:-D

Users who are viewing this thread