Snowing Again Today

52merc

Established Member
Its snowing here again for the 3rd day in a row. roads are still warm enough to melt it and the temperature is hovering around the freezing point. I still had snow in my yard in May. Three months snow free this year. Where is all this global warming everyone is talking about.

I guess its better than getting hurricanes and tornadoes. Hope anyone in the Carolinas are OK.

52merc

Established Member
I worked in Kilgore for a while so I know what you mean. Sorry, but your mosquitoes are tiny mites compared to the B52s we get here in the summer. Luckily, as I mentioned earlier, summer is short.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL...get a little closer to the coast, swamps, those mother****ers get much bigger :D

119a1r4.jpg

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well you practically are in the artic circle... I kid, I kid!

And it's over 80 today here in Wisconsin and will be for the next 4-5 days. I'll take it though, still need to use the boat a few more times this year.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Its snowing here again for the 3rd day in a row. roads are still warm enough to melt it and the temperature is hovering around the freezing point. I still had snow in my yard in May. Three months snow free this year. Where is all this global warming everyone is talking about.

I guess its better than getting hurricanes and tornadoes. Hope anyone in the Carolinas are OK.

Come to New England. Hottest, most humid summer I can ever remember. Sucked. I'm looking forward to the cold, if it ever comes.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Snow this soon would suck.
We need (down here anyway), six months of April, then six months of October. Piss on all those other months. I don't like the extremes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The overall summer here in Connecticut has been hot and humid, but for the past week it's been not as humid and mid to high 70s. Too much rain, though.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow,...snow in September?? No thanks.
I don't even want it in December through March! lol

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member

Is this kind of weather normal for your area?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wow, that's wild getting snow already. I can't function below 65*. I'm used to 90's this time of year.
Grab a picture next time please.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

**** that. You keep the snow and I'll keep the hurricane.

52merc

Established Member
Sorry. No pics of today. The snow didn't stick around that long as the daytime high was 4°C [39°F]. We will get some good weather yet before winter really sets in.

olympic

Established Member
Is this kind of weather normal for your area?

It's Calgary, they get all sorts of crazy weather that blows out of the Rockies and dumps on them. Snow in September, roller blading in shorts in January, it's all par for the course...lol!

I'm 1 province east. No snow yet but it's feeling a little cool for this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread