So long Terminator, hello Trinity

supraman1990

Established Member
Well, I thought I would come in and say my formal good bye to all you guys from this section. The buyer of my OW coupe came yesterday and took her away. That car really opened my eyes, so much so that I bought the new baddest mustang. My 2014 GT500 in of course, OW with SB stripes is somewhere between here and California on it's way to me as I speak. I learned a lot from the Terminator, and I have a suspicion that when the time comes I will own both cars at once. I'll still be around this section so that I can keep talking junk to Rick, but thanks a ton for 2 years of info and learning guys. I hope the next chapter is just as fun!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Congrats on the Shelby. Get another Terminator when the time is right.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
ahhhh you'll be back before you know it! Hell even the DieHard GM guys like myself is glued to this car! Congrats on the new car please post pics! And great idea sticking with the OW!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You picked the best year GT-500 of course. And just in time for Spring & Summer. And maybe Mustang Week? :)

ctgreddy

Established Member
Congrats! Those cars are so bad ass. We just did one a few weeks ago, '13 with full stainless works exhaust, 10% o/d lower stock upper, 65mm twin tb, jlt intake and tune made 765/755 whp on 93. Then got another one in that was bone stock we upgraded injectors and did a bap and with just that and an e85 tune made 665whp, that car is now getting a 3.6kb and the works.

supraman1990

Established Member
Congratulations! You picked the best year GT-500 of course. And just in time for Spring & Summer. And maybe Mustang Week? :)

Im lucky enpugh that I live about an hour from Charlotte, so Im sure I will be at the 50th. If you show up bob Id like to shake your hand! Your gasket and reading the faq were 2 od the first things i did 2 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread