Speeding ticket.. 42mph over

King9er09

Established Member
Luckily my only speeding ticket so far was handed to me by the Polizei here in Germany. Had a black R/T Challenger on my tail trying to pass me and 4 other cars ( around 35 mph ) dropped her in 2nd waited for the clear road ahead... he knew it was coming...and then BAM almost simultaneously we floor it, my loudmouths ROAR as I pass the cars ahead. I had just started to slow down when I got tagged by the nazi police themselves. Not knowing how fast I was going I came to a complete stop and pulled over ( R/T parked right behind me ). The polizei waved the Challenger to go past me and I get the ticket. Clocked me doing 198 kph (120 mph) in a 100 kph (60 mph). I was slapped with a 750 Euro ticket that equaled to $1100 and suspended my DL for 90 days. I am hoping that it does not follow me to the states and make my premium stupid high. Yes racing is dumb and wreckless, but I was on the autobahn in a traffic jam for 2 hours.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No freaking excuse and from your attitude you got way less than you deserved

Luckily my only speeding ticket so far was handed to me by the Polizei here in Germany. Had a black R/T Challenger on my tail trying to pass me and 4 other cars ( around 35 mph ) dropped her in 2nd waited for the clear road ahead... he knew it was coming...and then BAM almost simultaneously we floor it, my loudmouths ROAR as I pass the cars ahead. I had just started to slow down when I got tagged by the nazi police themselves. Not knowing how fast I was going I came to a complete stop and pulled over ( R/T parked right behind me ). The polizei waved the Challenger to go past me and I get the ticket. Clocked me doing 198 kph (120 mph) in a 100 kph (60 mph). I was slapped with a 750 Euro ticket that equaled to $1100 and suspended my DL for 90 days. I am hoping that it does not follow me to the states and make my premium stupid high. Yes racing is dumb and wreckless, but I was on the autobahn in a traffic jam for 2 hours.

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

03_termi

Established Member
From the sound of thing he was not going to get out of the criminal conviction, it was just a matter of how much jail time and how big of a fine. Short jail time + small fine + criminal record > short jail time + huge fine + criminal record is what I think he is saying.
this is what im saying.

I got a 146 in a 55 and got it lowered to 110 in 55 after speaking with leo. I spoke to the states attorney and got a deal. Also forgot to mentioned it was july 4. And I was arrested but I had the full bail in cash on me so I just had to go to sheriff office and fill out papers.
I paid 2250$ in fines. 250 hours cs. Court supervision for 2 years.

End result it was dropped after two years with no more tickets, moving or otherwise.
yeah i think id much rather do 2 days in jail.

Looks like you sold the car as well.
yeah its gone. i sold it to start building my 90 fox

Lt. ZO6

Established Member

Because you were driving like a knucklehead, the cops who stopped you are nazis? You have issues.

King9er09

Established Member
Hmm, didnt expect that at all. Well, yes I was a knucklehead for speeding and I paid for that and took my punishment. The whole, "nazi" thing yes I will say that, because they are dickheads. Im guessing you ( RDJ or LT. Z06 ) have probably never been to Germany. We were pulled over by a pair of "NAZI" polizei, WHY? His exact words were, " Because your N*G**RS!" to my black friend who was driving ( another one in the backseat as well). WE wanted to say something so badly, but this is their country and they can basically do whatever they want. So who has the issues now? Not the guy fighting for his country ( who YES is a human and makes the wrong decisions sometimes ).

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Hmm, didnt expect that at all. Well, yes I was a knucklehead for speeding and I paid for that and took my punishment. The whole, "nazi" thing yes I will say that, because they are dickheads. Im guessing you ( RDJ or LT. Z06 ) have probably never been to Germany. We were pulled over by a pair of "NAZI" polizei, WHY? His exact words were, " Because your N*G**RS!" to my black friend who was driving ( another one in the backseat as well). WE wanted to say something so badly, but this is their country and they can basically do whatever they want. So who has the issues now? Not the guy fighting for his country ( who YES is a human and makes the wrong decisions sometimes ).

yep, They are all NAZI's :rollseyes

Machdup1

Established Member
Not the guy fighting for his country ( who YES is a human and makes the wrong decisions sometimes ).

What did you CO say when he/she found out that you were drag racing at twice the posted speed limit while a representative of the US military in a foriegn country?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What did you CO say when he/she found out that you were drag racing at twice the posted speed limit while a representative of the US military in a foriegn country?
My money is that he lost a stripe at least, or should have. That is assuming he even told his CO the truth of the matter. And I will call 100% :bs: on the language the cops allegedly used.

And for the record I was born in Germany and then went back there for three years. So try again

Last edited:

Lt. ZO6

Established Member

So now the story changes...

Btw, I lived in Germany for 3 years. Get off your high horse.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
The Polizei only stopped me once in my time in Germany. I was stopped for doing the speed limit (30 km/h) in a construction zone.

They thought we had been drinking, which was ironic since we were participating in AADD (Airmen Against Drunk Driving) - pretty much a free cab service for those who drive out to bars and get plowed.

They literally cupped their hands and had us breathe into them so they could smell for alcohol, then they let us go. They were fairly polite, even though the initial stop was unjustified.

King9er09

Established Member
So now the story changes...

Btw, I lived in Germany for 3 years. Get off your high horse.

Obviously I miss informed you. That was not the same day. I'll get off my "high horse" when 1. You stop trying to make me seem like im a total piece of shit and 2. Stop being so defensive. Are you that sensitive to a statement about not ever living in Germany? Sounds like you need to come back here since it was a walk in the park for you.

My money is that he lost a stripe at least, or should have. That is assuming he even told his CO the truth of the matter. And I will call 100% :bs: on the language the cops allegedly used.

As the reply said I was fined and lost my DL for 90 days ( Never had a speeding ticket before ) Why call BS on the language? Because, ( King9er09) speeds and called a cop a NAZI. He has to be lying. Yes, I referred to my screen name in third person, ha ha.

And for the record I was born in Germany and then went back there for three years. So try again

"I piss excellence!" :dancenana:

King9er09

Established Member
The Polizei only stopped me once in my time in Germany. I was stopped for doing the speed limit (30 km/h) in a construction zone.

They thought we had been drinking, which was ironic since we were participating in AADD (Airmen Against Drunk Driving) - pretty much a free cab service for those who drive out to bars and get plowed.

They literally cupped their hands and had us breathe into them so they could smell for alcohol, then they let us go. They were fairly polite, even though the initial stop was unjustified.

I bet $100 you were driving an American car.

King9er09

Established Member

Since I am the first soldier to have ever done this my XO was pretty impressed and bought me a lap dance. :rockon:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Since I am the first soldier to have ever done this my XO was pretty impressed and bought me a lap dance. :rockon:

I will call :bs: on this right now. And IF it should be true your XO is a failure as a soldier and a bigger failure as a leader.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I will call :bs: on this right now. And IF it should be true your XO is a failure as a soldier and a bigger failure as a leader.

And you forgot to thank him for reviving this zombie shit dead thread.

I foresee a close to this never ending puke thread. (please) :lol1:

zen

Established Member
If you keep your license for 136 in a 65 I will be amazed, especially if you do it without an attorney. You might want to speak to one that deals with traffic offenses in that court.

I'm amazed that this guy didn't get arrested and his car towed. Only got a 300 ticket.

[youtube_browser]KOlP7udDrXM[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread