Stalling after Long Tubes?

Nuar

Established Member
I replaced b2s1 this is the other side.
I don't think that is a bad o2 sensor though... I think that's simply the delay in the signal that the PCM is seeing and it thinks the sensor is malfunctioning and throws the fault code out.

Nuar

Established Member
Well i doubt its the tune and i have another sensor on order lol
i'll change it and see how it goes.
Need to get the o2 bungs relocated.
I'll tackle that sometime in the spring. Need to find a shop locally that will work on it. Most shops turn me away because of the offroad pipe.

CPRsm

Swap the sensors from bank to bank. See if the code follows to the other side. If it does, you confirmed a bad sensor

Nuar

Established Member
A little update for those who give a damn.
After I cleared that code I posted about last, the light never came back on and the A/F has never gotten stuck at 14.0 since.
I have a new sensor on my desk, but I haven't installed it since everything seems to be working well.
I'll have to run some logs for Shaun to verify, but it all seems to be running well so far.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
If your familiar with pc's always do a clean install when updating drivers. It removes the old 1st then installs the new. This way there are no trace files that mix. Handhelds are small computers, they need love to!

This is some of the best advice I have heard on here in a long time. I can confirm hybrid tuning is real. Every tuner needs to emphasize this before sending tunes out. Probably eliminate a lot of tuning issues. JMO. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread