SVT’s Jamal Hameedi Weighs-In With His Opinion of The 2013 GT500 @ The Nürburgring

QUIKAG

Established Member
So how many inches did that car add to your dick?:poke:

Are you gay? If not, why are you asking me about my dick? (rhetorical questions, so please don't answer because I don't care).

Anyway, you are nothing more than a two bit chump. You hit a Ford dealership track day with your POS 12-year old Lightning and somehow all of a sudden you're the expert on brake fluid and all aspects of track performance driving. Yeah, okay....

662HP631TQ

Established Member
^^^^Boy....That escalated Quick! Ring Times=Stupid Enjoying your car and not listening to Debbie Downers=All around WIN!

Don't be stupid....Enjoy your cars!

/Thread!

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Are you gay? If not, why are you asking me about my dick? (rhetorical questions, so please don't answer because I don't care).

Anyway, you are nothing more than a two bit chump. You hit a Ford dealership track day with your POS 12-year old Lightning and somehow all of a sudden you're the expert on brake fluid and all aspects of track performance driving. Yeah, okay....

BWAHAHAHAH!!!
kirk-rofl.gif

Dude, you get way too butthurt way too easily... if I didn't know better, I'd have to wonder about your orientation, especially after you denied it so vehemently. :poke:

Way too easy...

By the way, GumballMoron: it wasn't a Ford-sponsored track day: it was an SVTTexas.com (NOT affiliated with Ford) track day. But, since that's not what you want to hear ("OMFG YUO AR TEH FURD TRACK DAY QUEEN TOODLING AROUND TEH TRACK LIKE MY 90YO GRANNY"), there's no real point in even trying to disabuse you of the notion.

But there IS a point in abusing you electronically until you either implode spectacularly, or you just crawl back to your gang of redneck gurls with sand in their poor little vaginas. :bash:

(Cue little girl whine to mods in 3... 2... 1...)

Here's a parting gift for you and your pussrodded girlfriends, I think it's quite apropos:

CAmero-fukin-a.jpg

Last edited:

Tex Arcana

Established Member
^^^^Boy....That escalated Quick! Ring Times=Stupid Enjoying your car and not listening to Debbie Downers=All around WIN!

Don't be stupid....Enjoy your cars!

/Thread!

There's the problem: they can't enjoy theirs unless they think they are superior to Fords; and when Fords lay down the whoop-ass, they start trolling threads like this trying to puff up their egos.

Of course, when WE do it to THEM, they go running for their mods like a bunch of menstrual girls needing mega-doses of Midol, and get the posts and threads deleted.

And they call US "wimps"?? :bash:

:pepper:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I agree with not posting the Ring times. It is a bunch of BS simply because the cars are not checked on what they are truly running. Any manufacturer can tweak their cars for a desirable time and we would just have to trust them their car was "stock."

What I would like to hear from Jamal would be his take at the GM fan boys running to the Corvette to use as a comparison to the Mustang when the Camaro gets beaten.

Poppacapp

Established Member
I agree with not posting the Ring times. It is a bunch of BS simply because the cars are not checked on what they are truly running. Any manufacturer can tweak their cars for a desirable time and we would just have to trust them their car was "stock."

What I would like to hear from Jamal would be his take at the GM fan boys running to the Corvette to use as a comparison to the Mustang when the Camaro gets beaten.

The Corvette boys had nothing else to run to when the Ford GT was being produced.

Tex Arcana

Established Member

What comparison ***IS*** there???

NONE!!!

It's like comparing a 53 corvette in stock form to a modern vette: there is no comparison.

But those bois sure do love lordin' it over us with their unfair and incorrect comparisons, now don't they? :bash:

Maybe the street legal Formula Ford time will shut them up...

NOT.

They'll come up with some lame-o excuse or twisted reasoning; and we will get to pick it apart, as usual, while they hide on their forums behind their Nazi mods.

Last edited:

QUIKAG

Established Member
BWAHAHAHAH!!!

Dude, you get way too butthurt way too easily... if I didn't know better, I'd have to wonder about your orientation, especially after you denied it so vehemently. :poke:

Way too easy...

By the way, GumballMoron: it wasn't a Ford-sponsored track day: it was an SVTTexas.com (NOT affiliated with Ford) track day. But, since that's not what you want to hear ("OMFG YUO AR TEH FURD TRACK DAY QUEEN TOODLING AROUND TEH TRACK LIKE MY 90YO GRANNY"), there's no real point in even trying to disabuse you of the notion.

But there IS a point in abusing you electronically until you either implode spectacularly, or you just crawl back to your gang of redneck gurls with sand in their poor little vaginas. :bash:

(Cue little girl whine to mods in 3... 2... 1...)

Here's a parting gift for you and your pussrodded girlfriends, I think it's quite apropos:

Whatever, tool. Keep feeling tough with your bada** 12 year POS Lightning and you allegedly kicking butt at a completely lame SVT track day. I stay away from events like that because no one there knows how to drive, so they either gun it on the straights and drive like little school girls in the corners, or they spin off track and trash their car.

What's with the gumball crap by the way? Is that even still going on? Do you call anyone with a car nicer than your piece a crap a Gumballista? That is completely retarded.

Again, I like SVT and I like Ford. I've bought more Fords already than you will in your entire life, but I also like buying the best vehicle for my needs which includes my ZR1 and my CTS-V. Both of those cars are superior to anything equivalent that Ford has EVER put out.

There is absolutely NOTHING Ford has EVER built that compares to the speed and sophistication of the CTS-V. Ford hasn't made anything that could ever compete with AMG or BMW M like the GM did with the V. That is a fact. Also, don't pull out bull crap Jaguar or whatever luxury brand that Ford owned temporarily because they couldn't compete either.

Finally, the ZR1 (and C6 Z06 for that matter) will kick the crap out of anything Ford has EVER made for track days and road course events. Even the Ford GT (which is an AWESOME car by the way) wasn't much of a track car. Most lightly modded C5 Z06's could run with them at track events, at least that I saw and heard. Then, again most Ford GT owners have them stocked away for the inevitable future auctions where they will make a lot of money.

So, Snagged's rambling about Ford vs. Chevy doesn't even make sense. Ford has a pretty lame performance line-up compared to Chevy/GM nowadays. Hope Ford gets serious soon because other than a few drag race specials and bandaid Boss 302 track day car, Ford has NOTHING.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Whatever, tool. Keep feeling tough with your bada** 12 year POS Lightning and you allegedly kicking butt at a completely lame SVT track day. I stay away from events like that because no one there knows how to drive, so they either gun it on the straights and drive like little school girls in the corners, or they spin off track and trash their car.

What's with the gumball crap by the way? Is that even still going on? Do you call anyone with a car nicer than your piece a crap a Gumballista? That is completely retarded.

Again, I like SVT and I like Ford. I've bought more Fords already than you will in your entire life, but I also like buying the best vehicle for my needs which includes my ZR1 and my CTS-V. Both of those cars are superior to anything equivalent that Ford has EVER put out.

There is absolutely NOTHING Ford has EVER built that compares to the speed and sophistication of the CTS-V. Ford hasn't made anything that could ever compete with AMyG or BMW M like the GM did with the V. That is a fact. Also, don't pull out bull crap Jaguar or whatever luxury brand that Ford owned temporarily because they couldn't compete either.

Finally, the ZR1 (and C6 Z06 for that matter) will kick the crap out of anything Ford has EVER made for track days and road course events. Even the Ford GT (which is an AWESOME car by the way) wasn't much of a track car. Most lightly modded C5 Z06's could run with them at track events, at least that I saw and heard. Then, again most Ford GT owners have them stocked away for the inevitable future auctions where they will make a lot of money.

So, Snagged's rambling about Ford vs. Chevy doesn't even make sense. Ford has a pretty lame performance line-up compared to Chevy/GM nowadays. Hope Ford gets serious soon because other than a few drag race specials and bandaid Boss 302 track day car, Ford has NOTHING.

I can predict that your eyes are brown, you are so full of shit. Lol @ your ctsv comment. Keep up the good jokes.

Tex Arcana

Established Member

badazzed?? Nah, here's how badazzed it is right now:

HczhxhN.jpg

rpFmYfL.jpg

But this is the result of it being my daily driver since April 2001, when my wife bought it for me.

Yes, it was fast for the group I was in; I even looped it on Little Bend trying to find a faster line--funny how a ladder frame can wind up and set up a harmonic! But I was laughing my ass off the whole way. And when I went back the next year lowered, tuned, with the BBK and full race slicks, it was even faster--the instructor shit himself I do believe.

And if you want to keep crowing about your mattel toys, I'll be forced to whole out the pics and vids of one of my Lightning brethren putting the smack down on every car in sight at TMS on the roval.

Midol gurl said:

Don't even know when you're being insulted... :lol:

lying sack of sh1t said:

More lols... And lies. If you liked SVT and Ford, you wouldn't come in here threadsh1tting like you've done with your bullshit. :bash:

choking on GM c0ck said:
There is absolutely NOTHING Ford has EVER built that compares to the speed and sophistication of the CTS-V. Ford hasn't made anything that could ever compete with AMG or BMW M like the GM did with the V. That is a fact. Also, don't pull out bull crap Jaguar or whatever luxury brand that Ford owned temporarily because they couldn't compete either.

And they STILL can't sell that pile in Europe, where they PRIZE "speed and sophistication"--yeah, keep telling yourself that while the plastics disintegrate around you.:bs:

apples vs oranges said:

"Lightly modded" Z06's versus stock GTs... Riiiight. Have you ever seen a GT in a race series? I have--and the races I saw they were kicking shit out of race-prepped 'vettes.

delusional said:

Yeah, they are so hot and so desirable you see them in places like this:

ejgQuzG.jpg

55SstU5.jpg

They loved it soooo much they gave it up to CARMAX after only 1000 miles?!?!?:lol:

Yeah, such a desirable car that is...

Here's one for ya, that seems to be pretty nice:

obm0w7L.jpg

YfSRZiY.jpg

Hmmm, 7k miles... Seems like a demo unit, I'd guess, and CarMax snagged it somewhere. A few "light mods" later, and it's spanking the fvkk out of that zl1 and sending you fanbois scurrying for the safety of your little forums, where mean old' Fordies get banned and their posts and threads deleted because you weenies are too wimpy to face the facts--yet, after some pussrod-courage, y'all slime in over here and crap on our threads.

Just GTFO. Shove a couple pussrods down your throat to make yourself feel better, maybe do a ZL1 circlejerk over at the camero forums. You'll get over yourself soon enough.:kaboom:

QUIKAG

Established Member
Poppa, tell the Ford car that is as advanced, fast, and sophisticated in the same vein as the M5, E63, etc. as the CTS-V (which came out in '09 by the way)? I hear crickets.

Lightning Boy, your arguments are so ridiculous and retarded, that I'm done with you. It's not worth my valuable time communicating with your dumb a**. If you ever get your POS running, let me know when you head back out to MSR and I'll come by and laugh at you while you go around the track.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Poppa, tell the Ford car that is as advanced, fast, and sophisticated in the same vein as the M5, E63, etc. as the CTS-V (which came out in '09 by the way)? I hear crickets.

QUIKAG, tell us the GM truck that was as fast as a Lightning? How about the GM truck as capable off-road as a Raptor?

Basically, who cares that Ford doesn't happen to have any competition for the CTS or the Vette, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Or the difference between the Camaro and Mustang. NOTHING. So what point are you trying to prove? Other than you're once again running your mouth and not making any sense.

QUIKAG

Established Member
QUIKAG, tell us the GM truck that was as fast as a Lightning? How about the GM truck as capable off-road as a Raptor?

There isn't one. Personally, I thought the Lightning was awesome when it came out a decade ago. I almost bought a new 2013 Raptor several months ago, was a few grand off (even though I've clearly spent a lot of money on cars, I'm still a cheap bastard when it comes to negotiating, so I'll walk over a few grand).

Basically, who cares that Ford doesn't happen to have any competition for the CTS or the Vette, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Or the difference between the Camaro and Mustang. NOTHING. So what point are you trying to prove? Other than you're once again running your mouth and not making any sense.

Pappa was the one that said my CTS comment was BS, that is why I called him out. I call it as I see it. There are a lot of Ford products I like and there are a lot of GM products I like. The ZR1 and the CTS-V don't have any equivalent competition from Ford right now and they fit what I wanted in a car, so I own those two. If Ford came out with a 3,300lb 700hp car that competed very favorably with the soon to come C7 Z06 and ZR1 and proved to be very durable and well-engineered, I would SERIOUSLY consider buying one.

I'm not brand loyal, I just look for the best car for what I want. The GM cars I've bought have been very good to me (durable, reliable, fun), so I don't have a problem continuing to buy them. I'm sure many of you guys feel the same way with your Ford vehicles. Again, I've bought several dozen Ford trucks in the past several years for my company. Besides the total pile of crap 6.0L diesel (we buy mostly Duramax/Allison GM diesel trucks now), they've been good trucks. Most of them go 200-300k+ with not very serious issues. Ford does a great job on trucks.

McRat

Established Member

The Raptor is way cool, and gets stellar reviews. Sure wish GM would make something that wasn't just a wheel and sticker kit

The Lightning is interesting. Arguably the quickest stock pickup of all time, and the best handling. It's actually pretty fast on an AutoX track. Surprisingly nimble for a pickup. SVT did their homework.

But, apparently Ford didn't make money on them.

As a GM guy, I had to build my own Lightning. It was the performance yardstick I used. But it would be a lie to say I could match the handling.

Ford/Lincoln never really did well in either the 2 seat or 4 door performance market. The Thunderbird died for a reason. The Lincoln version of the Taurus is about as far as appear to be willing to go in the 4 door market. And it boils down to money. Corvette is a money maker, but not a BIG money maker. The CTS/ATS series saved Cadillac, and are truly world class luxury performance cars. Who would have thought?

Note that Ford is big in Europe, where the performance market has a lot of competition. They don't seem interested in the high end area, just the smaller cars.

McRat

Established Member
Concerning the CTS-V. That was huge gamble on GM's part.

The original version didn't set the sales charts on fire, so they upped the ante and threw a huge engine, suspension, and brake package at it. Apparently it worked. The biggest danger was the Snob Factor. Could they bust the illusion that only Axis Power cars are worthy in the ultra performance sedan market? Even the trade mags who's editors only drink sweat from the nut sacks of imports begrudgingly accepted the CTS-V as being worthy.

Why do the Mags only thirst for the juices dripping from Hitler/Mussolini/Tojo in the Ultra-Sedan market? So they get to review them. Domestics are easy to get.

But it is the base CTS that supports the line. Too early to say what the ATS will do.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got to beat the crap out of the first base CTS on a racecourse. It is why wifey bought a V. The CTS is really a great car, and priced lower than equivalent products.

germeezy1

Established Member
If the lap times were favorable they would be published regardless of the other issues surrounding Ring records which have ALWAYS been issues. Do only a few of you know marketing / PR speak/ spin when you hear it? I can bet that the new S550 Mustang will have published, and recorded Ring times. Also as hard as it is to stomach Ford today does NOT make anything to directly compete with either the CTS-V or the ZR1. Sadly if Ford had not of made such a mess of Lincoln they would have a direct CTS-V competitor.

jaguar-reveals-hot-xfr-s-ahead-of-la-debut_2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread