SVT Focuses

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Every month during daylight savings, we have a meet every month in NJ for Focuses. I just wanted to share this pic because one month, it was all SVTs (and an imposter!).

DSC03559.jpg

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
were u guys at rutgers? that looks like the college ave deck. If so, I met up with you guys once last year, I was the guy with the SVT Contour, came with my friend steve with an SVT Focus

btw, wouldn't the plural be foci? lol

BM1

Established Member
I really liked the black '03 SVTF I used to have. That thing handled very well. I kinda regret not keeping it and putting a built motor, Vortech, methanol, and nitrous on it for a little sleeper fun.

Last edited:

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
were u guys at rutgers? that looks like the college ave deck. If so, I met up with you guys once last year, I was the guy with the SVT Contour, came with my friend steve with an SVT Focus

btw, wouldn't the plural be foci? lol
Hey man! We're going to be there tomorrow, you're more than welcome. Bring Steve. :) http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530104

The word Focus is both singular and plural. So CaysE is correct.

BTW, CaysE, I'm Lifeguardjoe on [FJ]:thumbsup:
Hi! :beer:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a cool pic! Nice that you folks hook up like that. I remember back in 2003 you heard a lot about the SVT Focus. Now you just don't hear about them all that much. Don't know why. It's a cool car IMO.

Shin

Established Member
That's a cool pic! Nice that you folks hook up like that. I remember back in 2003 you heard a lot about the SVT Focus. Now you just don't hear about them all that much. Don't know why. It's a cool car IMO.

Meh HP
Weak bottom end
It's a ford which is a big no no in the import world
heard they had tranny issues too

I really loved the car, wanted to get one but was too expensive to import here.

Users who are viewing this thread