SVTP your my only hope!!!!! Car not firing

fzea3

Established Member
Well my problem solved today
A bad fuel pump trunk switch(interia) was the issue when by luck my friend hit it with a screw driver we heared a noise to the injectors and the car starts right right up ... Thank god
I ve changed the switch now every thing is fine

hope you all the best guys solving the issue

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
BUMP, still in the shop. Hoping to have it back this coming weekend. Ill post whats wrong as soon as we find out. GTR is keeping me updated :)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Any progress? :/

Got her back today!!!

A few wires were ****ed so GTR made a new harness to bypass the jacked ones. One was for the crank sensor an another was for #8 fuel injector. Hoping to get her tuned this Friday.

My only guess is that the wires got damaged in the harness from the installation of the methanol wires through the passenger wheel well. But other ten that I'm just happy she's running and alive again.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Got her back today!!!

A few wires were ****ed so GTR made a new harness to bypass the jacked ones. One was for the crank sensor an another was for #8 fuel injector. Hoping to get her tuned this Friday.

My only guess is that the wires got damaged in the harness from the installation of the methanol wires through the passenger wheel well. But other ten that I'm just happy she's running and alive again.

Glad you got her running, Jason!!!! Let's race :rolling:

laruei

Established Member
Damn that's crazy t ended up being "cut" wires..

You going to the 1/2 mile race now? :)

hotcobra03

Established Member
Got her back today!!!

ok what was your total to get fixed...plus the parts you threw at it?

ive been working on a 2000 jeep cherokee with major electrical problem..

im down to pulling dash to pull harness from body control module to instrument cluster...after 5 mins half of the truck shuts off,stay running ..

unplug cluster and everything stays on ...

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
bty..

where were the breaks in harness from connector c133 to componet? or c133 to pcm?

Not exactly sure for the crank. I know that the injector brake was right near the PCM an it was a couple tears in the wire. I was never near the PCM when I was working on my car do I don't know how that happened. But it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread