Tail Of Dragon Oct 27th-29th 2006

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
yea i talked to him last night....what time you wanna head out? i can meet you at your place or you at mine....since we live about 500 feet from each other haha

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Man, just one more day left to work. Now I have to start packing. I think I'll leave the shorts at home. I hope I can get home early tommorrow. So I can pack and get everything ready.

I would advize people to bring warm clothes. It get cold going over the gap. Also, be advize people that there is a possibility that it could snow up in the mountains.

Tazman1

Established Member
Okay, I checked the weather for the weekend. It looks like its going to be a 20% chance of precipitation for Sat. With a high of 54 and a low of 36. Just thought you would like to know

Tazman1

Established Member
Oh, yeah. I'm ready for some fun. especially with other L's and Cobra's there. I hope I have enough room on my memory card for all the pictures.

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
Brian thats cool, its early but it'll be alright! It's gonna be a great time ya'll two days...

WesTexL we won't be down until around 9 also so we could be there close to the same time.

Who all is bringing Video cameras? I'll be bringin ours and try and make a lil video.. some different angles would be sweet. Just wondering.

We're stoked... btw Andy/Brian I'll give one of a shout when we head out to see if we should stop and get anything.

Steel Horse

Established Member
Hey, I my wife cant get off work now. we wont be leaving till 6.15 PM. Should be me, viper, mach 1, and a TA. Should see ya'll round 7:30 or so.

svtsilverback

Established Member
cool steel horse, seemed like we were losing people. glad to see your friends are coming. pending on weather i will be in the grands hotel parking lot at 6:30-7pm. look for the silver lightning with the lightning force performance windshield banner. if you cant find me call the cell.

andy lets hit the road from my place at 11 to 11:30am.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Well guys, I'm takin off now. We'll see if my hotel tonight has internet, I'll let ya know how the drive is going!

Tazman1

Established Member
Okay people, are you READY TO RIDE??????:rockon:
I'm ready to go, well not really. I have to pack.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Lacie and I just rolled into Lexington tonight. We were on the road for about 12 hours today. We're both zonked. I called Andy cause I remembered he lived here and I'm hoping to caravan the rest of the way with him tomorrow. And it rained the whole day! ARGH!

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Yo man. Meet myself and Brian tomorrow morning at Shell. Its one exit down from you on I-75 south. Get off the exit, and go right, then at the first light turn left, you cant miss the Shell its right there on the corner. I will be there at 12 noon. If you need anything give me a ring, 859.361.9390

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Steel, I might do it again too. Looks like the weather will be better for Sunday. We'll see how it's goin. I gotta hit the carts though!!!!!!!!!!

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
Hey everyone,
Dang I need to get on here more, I miss to much.
I'm so excited, we are trying to get ready.
Brian's has been slaving away on the truck.
It looks good.

I'm really excited about meeting everyone too.

Also, I haven't had time to read all the posts to see how many people have been to the Dragon before, but traffic really isn't that bad. Esp. this time of the year, the best time would be early Spring or Fall, we're kinda late in the season. Early in the morning may be too foggy and damp. Best time may be around 10:00 and after. Also, I've been there, and taken the route from Pigeon Forge, if someone else hasn't and I could lead if need be.
Not that I'm an expert or want to lead, just suggesting.
I'm just excited, can't stand the wait.

Oh, and they also have a grill/bar there now where they take the groups t-shirts that are signed and post them on the ceiling. With the badass shirts that you all made, that would be sweet. So you may want to designate a t-shirt for just that.

We are leaving ASAP after we get off work, and as usual I will have my foot in it all the way down there. HEHE
I've been known to get to PF in 2.5 hours alot!

Anyway, everyone be careful getting down there, and we'll see ya there.

If you all need our #'s:
Mel - 859-351-2656
Brian - 502-817-9415

Dragon Bound!!!:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread