Tail Of Dragon Oct 27th-29th 2006

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
man I just saw my pictures and I have leaves in my grill both times. Coming and going. Other than that they look good.

Decepticon156

Established Member
First off i wanna thank Brian(SLVRBK) for organizing this event and Chad(Roadfool) for the t-shirts and everyone else for showin up. I had a blast. it was nice meetin all of you guys and runnin the dragon. Lookin forward to doin it again next year.:rockon:

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
We made it to McCoy today. It was great. Scott and Shane gave us the tour and we talked for close to an hour there. Mel...they were very accomadating! :) We're in Urbana, IL for the night and we probably have 8 hours left tomorrow.

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
Cool Chad, like I said I haven't met them, just heard from too many people.
Maybe we need to go meet them and see for ourselves.
I hope you all have a safe trip home, likewise for everyone.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Thanks for the shirts too! They are badass!
So "Thanks" Chad!

There's also pics of us coming back through on there.
And I've been watching the other sites this afternoon,waiting for the pics to come up.
I'll post links when I see em'

Mel

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
If you know anyone else that wants shirts I still have all sizes except 2X. I forgot that the "Nissan Kids" wanted some. I'll get in touch with you two to see if you want me to mail them.

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
We were wanting another one, L in size. I'll try and get you my addy so you can send us one... how much you want for a shipped one?

TweekZ

Established Member
Hiya. I found some pic's on this sit as well.http://www.moonshinephoto.com/ I will be heading up to Wisco to get our L and 300ZX this weekend. I have way to much crap. Feel like a used car lot. Had a blast with ya'll. Hey Mel you ain't nuttin but a DDH. lol.

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
Hey TweeZ,
If your coming through this way, feel free to stop and stay at our house if you need to.
Just let me know, my cell # 859-351-2656

Hey, everybody got some badass pics!!

TweekZ

Established Member
ROADFOOLSRIDE said:
If you know anyone else that wants shirts I still have all sizes except 2X. I forgot that the "Nissan Kids" wanted some. I'll get in touch with you two to see if you want me to mail them.

Us "Nissan Kids" also owners of an L got one. Hope to see you in our rear views again soon. :poke:

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
TweekZ said:
Us "Nissan Kids" also owners of an L got one. Hope to see you in our rear views again soon. :poke:

Ha, I don't recall you ever driving in front of me when I didn't have a "pace" car or truck in front of me. And I am aware that there is an L in your family.
I'm not being derogatory towards you..so I hope you're not taking it that way.

Last edited:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I would have gone faster Chad if my front bumper would have allowed me haha.

I'm still pissed you didn't get a picture of that burnout. haha jk

TweekZ

Established Member
ROADFOOLSRIDE said:
Ha, I don't recall you ever driving in front of me when I didn't have a "pace" car or truck in front of me. And I am aware that there is an L in your family.
I'm not being derogatory towards you..so I hope you're not taking it that way.

Nope not taking it that way at all. Thought it was funny to be called a kid. I was for sure the oldest one there. Was just messing back. As far as "pace" cars sounds like as good as any excuse to me. If thats your story then stick to it. It's not nice to mess with a Grandma. lol;-) :-D :poke: :thumbsup: I had alot of fun with you. See ya next time still in my rear view.:D

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
LOL, Andy, you shoulda been my tow vehicle. You're gonna have to take the burnout picture up with Lacie. She was our "tourist". My hands were busy shifting. I know you L guys don't know much about that haha.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Haha, believe me if there was a t-56 option on the Lightning I would have gotten it. Thats one of the huge things I miss about the Z06.

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
HEHE "pace cars/trucks"

Haha, I guess we shoulda let you up front then huh Chad?

I think my L did pretty good considering I was braking with stock brakes and 20"s.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I would have went harder, my coils weren't holding the truck up enough with it being so low. I need 1200lb coils in it. I wasn't trying to race either, seeing as it was my first time. I wanted to do some roll racing on the way back actually. Nobody would get up beside me.

Users who are viewing this thread