Tampa Coyotes

04compgt

Established Member
Hmm
04Comp I was told that u do still street race and that your lying??
I don't know but that's what I was told. I guess we will send the little birdy
out and see if he see's anything.

I can respect that u don't want to street race especially if your job is at risk and u have kids. I wasn't calling u gay I said it was GAY or at least that's what I ment.

I in fact do not street race. Not worth risking my job. Having a criminal record is frowned upon in my industry. That little birdy must not be up to date. I quit street racing about 6 months ago as soon as I started with the new company and position actually. Thanks for clarifying your comment. I didn't take you as the disrespectful type of person when I met you a few years ago.

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
So Mastwolf it looks like its me and you at the track at the beginning of the year when I get back in town! Anyone else want to join in on the festivities? South Florida boys care to come up to Bradenton? Lets set a date for this. It should be fun!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Just kinda jumpin in from out of the blue... Responding to the 1st page I also heard just last week RACING INTEGRATION has something really serious! We were just talking about his new build since I thought he still had the Fox with a Built Boosted Navigator (as I remember) motor in it. Such a beautiful machine! Can't wait to see what the new build and all the rave is about.

on another note, WHERE DO U COYOTE 5.0 guys meet in the surrounding Tampa area track/street? I am returning after a 5 yr leave ;) from owning my 10th Anni. Cobra Termi and now picking up today my 11 Coyote Prem. Pkg 5.0 :D Can't wait to get back in the scene and just hang out some after so long away. Thanks

Last edited:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Just kinda jumpin in from out of the blue... Responding to the 1st page I also heard just last week RACING INTEGRATION has something really serious! We were just talking about his new build since I thought he still had the Fox with a Built Boosted Navigator (as I remember) motor in it. Such a beautiful machine! Can't wait to see what the new build and all the rave is about.

on another note, WHERE DO U COYOTE 5.0 guys meet in the surrounding Tampa area track/street? I am returning after a 5 yr leave ;) from owning my 10th Anni. Cobra Termi and now picking up today my 11 Coyote Prem. Pkg 5.0 :D Can't wait to get back in the scene and just hang out some after so long away. Thanks

Most of the Coyote guys in tampa all meet up at Grabalane meets. If you go on Grabalane.com you will see what events are coming up and where we all meet up at.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Most of the Coyote guys in tampa all meet up at Grabalane meets. If you go on Grabalane.com you will see what events are coming up and where we all meet up at.

Thanks! Sick Pony u have in your sig...Love the chin spoiler ;)

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Well I'm old, what can i say. Yes, that was the last time I was at OSW. That place makes BMP look like Zmax Dragway.
Lol I must be too. But the last I heard was the track prep was awesome at OSW. Lots of guys breaking stuff off the launch. I haven't been up there in over a year, so I can't confirm that.
PBIR is hit and miss with the track prep.

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
OSW was hooking pretty good at the street nationals, even though car count sucked... Lots of guys going sub 1.0 60 foots

Need4Speed03

Established Member
I always thought OSW was a great track, they have run tons of big events there over the years! Not sure where people are hearing its a bad track?

N20D5OH

Established Member
I always thought OSW was a great track, they have run tons of big events there over the years! Not sure where people are hearing its a bad track?

Again, it wasn't the track, more the facility and the fact they let an event go on that day. 200 mph cars shouldn't have been running on that track that day. It was covered in sand and there was a huge headwind. Since then, never really gave a shit about going back. Call me crazy, just ruined my opinion forever.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Thanks! Sick Pony u have in your sig...Love the chin spoiler ;)

Jim has a chin spoiler on his car like he does his face....if you get what I mean....right Jim?

lmao you must be using your imagination again

Like Jay Leno...lol! ;) :banana:

haah no no

Use to be known as spinworld. New owner has really made a lot of improvements in the traction department.

yea I always use to call it spin world, plus you had to dodge the potholes at the end lol. I heard the new owners made some big improvements. Pirez just went a 1.08 60ft on a 275 radial last weekend.

techwerkz

Established Member
I am late to the party, and a little south ... but I will be at DH now that's it was rescheduled to Feb. My car should be back together very soon ... and I am going to be ordering some new fancy 8 rib thing from VMP. It's still going to be slow. No worries.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I am late to the party, and a little south ... but I will be at DH now that's it was rescheduled to Feb. My car should be back together very soon ... and I am going to be ordering some new fancy 8 rib thing from VMP. It's still going to be slow. No worries.

:rockon:

Autos FTW

Users who are viewing this thread