Terminator Vs Evo 9 Goes Down Hard

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice kill....

funny I ran an EVO last week (25/100-EVO said I had 3+ cars on him.) he also said he was "lightly" modded.
However, I already knew about this car (he's maxed out.) He was trying to be a sneaky snake.:nonono: At the end, he just gave me thumbs up.

exactly my point, guys around here lie alot about there evo's and sti' mods

JMD0346

Established Member
So if Im reading this right this EVO basically doubled its rwhp with some exhaust, cooling, and fuel mods?

I know its running more boost too. I think it was said around 18psi stock and this Evo is spiking 33psi? So 12 or so more psi made 200-240 more rwhp?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
So if Im reading this right this EVO basically doubled its rwhp with some exhaust, cooling, and fuel mods?

I know its running more boost too. I think it was said around 18psi stock and this Evo is spiking 33psi? So 12 or so more psi made 200-240 more rwhp?

again this is why Im calling BS! on his story

stock there 200-240awhp cars with 3 mods / boost bolt ons on stock turbo im sorry theres no way hes making 450awhp and running 11.1,to make that power he needs cams or new turbo or both, hes lieing about his mods.

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
sounds like a good kill my brother has a evo 9rs with the same mods but with 1200cc injectors and beat a pullied cobra couple months ago put multiple cars on him. not a evo fan boy just given respect where its due once again good kill

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
I like how everyone is shitting all over OP, while he remains very polite and talkative. Kudos to you sir, and good kill.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
You said it right there properly set up, another words more mods.

Properly set up means exactly what its says: properly set up. Not some mismatched pile of parts.

my 5.0 runs 9's with just flowmaster catback..

THE END

What a ****ing tool:nonono:

I can see if he went 11.9 or 12.0 or 12.2, because even my evo friends saw ur mods and said guys with the mods makes 300-360awhp and run mid to low 12's average and some in rare cases run low low 12's high 11's, they even said 11.1 is bs ur lieing about mods or u have aftermarekt cams or turbo and claiming its stock cams stock turbo thast all..be more upfront with mods etc. and it would make more sense,some might buy it, but im not, esp when I beat a 350awhp evo, theres no way im anywhre near a 11 sec car.

Why do you keep going back to your friends EVO? So they have average performing cars. Get off of it.
How much boost are they pushing? What type of fuel are they running? You just look at the mods. Two cars can have the same exact mods and one can make 100 or more hp with more boost and an agressive tune.
Are they EVO8s or 9's (the 9 can make more power on the stock turbo)?

He listed the major mods (whice really are not major), does someone have to list every ****ing nut and bolt in thier mod list to make thier times valid?

Someone posts a kill about beating a teminator without listing thier entre mod list, race weight, whp, boost level, shift RPM, fuel level, tire pressure and how many ****ing cd's they have in thier cd case,...........of coarse It's B.S:??:

So what you, or everyone else is saying is that an EVO9 can not run 10's (or low 11's for that matter) with a stock turbo, stoick cams, and no N20?

Let me guess, my 96 cobra with a stock longblock 4.6 and a KB running 9's is also B.S?

THAITED

Established Member
Properly set up means exactly what its says: properly set up. Not some mismatched pile of parts.

Why do you keep going back to your friends EVO? So they have average performing cars. Get off of it.
How much boost are they pushing? What type of fuel are they running? You just look at the mods. Two cars can have the same exact mods and one can make 100 or more hp with more boost and an agressive tune.

He listed the major mods (whice really are not major), does someone have to list every ****ing nut and bolt in thier mod list to make thier times valid?

Someone posts a kill about beating a teminator without listing thier entre mod list, race weight, whp, boost level, shift RPM, fuel level, tire pressure and how many ****ing cd's they have in thier cd case,...........of coarse It's B.S:??:

So what you, or everyone else is saying is that an EVO9 can not run 10's (or low 11's for that matter) with a stock turbo, stoick cams, and no N20?

Let me guess, my 96 cobra with a stock longblock 4.6 and a KB running 9's is also B.S?
Sorry but you just don't make any sense to me. Show me a stock 4.6 Cobra with KB that can run 9's without other mods......:nonono: Properly set up is properly set up? what kind of ****ing response is that.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Sorry but you just don't make any sense to me. Show me a stock 4.6 Cobra with KB that can run 9's without other mods......:nonono: Properly set up is properly set up? what kind of ****ing response is that.

Reading comrehension FTL:nonono:

Where did I say a my car is stock without any other mods? Please quote it.

It does have a completely stock longblock (as in stock heads, cams, crank, rods, rod bolts, pistons, piston rings, bearings, main bolts...etc), And has run a best time of a 9.93 @ 142.

I guess if you really dont know what a properly set up car is and only think that it applies to adding mods, you have a lot to learn. Sorry for your ignorance.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
Reading comrehension FTL:nonono:

Where did I say a my car is stock without any other mods? Please quote it.

It does have a completely stock longblock (as in stock heads, cams, crank, rods, rod bolts, pistons, piston rings, bearings, main bolts...etc).

I guess if you really dont know what a properly set up car is and only think that it applies to adding mods, you have a lot to learn. Sorry for your ignorance.

Look who's talking here. See the picture of the EVO above, I believe that car will run 10's but look at what he did to the car. Did he tell us how much boost he was making or did he even say he had some weight reduction. I did miss the part that you car was running 9's so you are right on that.

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Look who's talking here. See the picture of the EVO above, I believe that car will run 10's but look at what he did to the car. Did he tell us how much boost he was making or did he even say he had some weight reduction. I did miss the part that you car was running 9's so you are right on that.

He did not say how much boost he was making. He just listed his major mods in the first post. All the people that just dont know, jumped all over him stating there is no way his car was that quick with those mods. Not realizing that he can crank up the boost A LOT with the stock turbo. and make well ove 400whp

He stated that he now has some weight reduction since the vids were taken (post 21)

I am merely sticking up for what I KNOW. Not for what I "feel", or "think" those cars run with his mods and an agressive set up.

THAITED

Established Member
Now we are going somewhere, I do believe that it is possible and I think he probably has some other mods done to the suspension as well. I jumped on him earlier because none of those was mentioned in his post. It's like I say I have a stock 2000 GT with KB, long tube, x-pipe and cat backs and I run 10's all day long. (no HP# , nothing said about suspension mod's or weight reduction and etc) Of course people are going to call me a BSer....you know what I mean.

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member

thank you!!:banana:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Now we are going somewhere, I do believe that it is possible and I think he probably has some other mods done to the suspension as well. I jumped on him earlier because none of those was mentioned in his post. It's like I say I have a stock 2000 GT with KB, long tube, x-pipe and cat backs and I run 10's all day long. (no HP# , nothing said about suspension mod's or weight reduction and etc) Of course people are going to call me a BSer....you know what I mean.

again thank you!x2

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
see most people agree its deceving Ill make a quick thread like his

so yeah I raced a 2003 z06 today and he stood no chance, I put about 5 buslenghts on him in my 95 mustang.. My car is a bolt on n/a 95 5.0 with h/c/i.

then every 1 would quote me and lol and after 15 pages of bs the truth will come out of mods...similar to this...

"MY mods are, fully gutted 95 5.0 with h/c/i and full exaust, 4.56 gears, slicks and skinnies on my race tune with race gas..and I run 11.7@115 in the 1/4 mile.

big diff, to 1 person what they call " 3 mods" or bolt ons is totally diff to another, I kno a guy around these parts with a "bolt on srt4" he makes 500hp

You kno its not making 500hp with bolt ons, wanna kno why he claims its bolt on to guys he races, because he " bolted on" a new turbo...

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
How much power do you make at the wheels and what is the weight of the car?
What do you run in the 1/4?

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member

or was this your car??

IMG00008-20091024-1606.jpg

IMG00027-20091025-1420.jpg

IMG00028-20091025-1421.jpg

IMG00029-20091025-1421.jpg

exactly if hes rolling around in this thing ^ with them 3 mods thats another story then i can see 11.1, but people forget to point the so caled " minor" detail that the car is gutted and all them so called " extra " things "botl ons" like clutches, tires and slicks, skinnies, no intrior add up to a big " thing" when put together even if its not a " power" adding mod.Like i said in my 2nd post the truth will come out.

Reminds me of a race my friend had in his mach1 he has a bolt on 04 mach makes 317rwhp n/a raced a 6.0 2006 gto, from a dig 1 race and 2 roll races, and my friend in the mach kept up, and this kid in the gto is well kno to be a bser and lies about his mods, always says his cars are stock or bolt on, and he runs race gas,nitrous, and mods in his cars, and tells people its stock or bolt on to make them mad and make his cars look faster then they are,

so 1st time he tells his mods its " stock " 2nd we call him out on how loud it is , then its because he has " catless mid pipe" then we pull over in a gas station and he pops the hood he has a k&N intake, then I shine my phone ons his headers he has long tubes, then i look he has dr's, so to this kid all his mods his car is " stock" or just catless mid pipe, that lie makes a 50+rwhp diff so he had k&n/ intake, long tubes, pace setter catless y midpipe, catback,tune and drag radials, and goes around saying its " stock", far from stock when your making 50more rwhp then stock.

..see what were saying and going with this.., Im gonna call Bs on a troll that comes in here with like what 10 post and claims a kill like this listing 3 mods and doesnt explain or have pics, videos , sends links claiming his car is that, wheres the time slips, proof, 4 pages and not much out of him.. if he could explain himself or had videos or this was in person we could have proof, but this is the internet, sometimes people lie alot on this interweb.:nonono::nono:

I wont belive it unless i see more proof or he elaborates on mods, or comes clean on whats really done, wheres the time slips 60ft's weight othe car, any weight reduction? are u some john force driver,because again I can post prob 10-40 diff evo's with less mods same mods or more makes less same or more horsepower and they are not touching anywhere near his times.

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I have posted links so you can do some research. Stop making a fool of yourself and take a look at what people are making/times they are running with similar set ups.

or was this your car??

IMG00008-20091024-1606.jpg

IMG00027-20091025-1420.jpg

IMG00028-20091025-1421.jpg

IMG00029-20091025-1421.jpg

So about two weeks ago two friends and I were leaving a restaurant in my 95 mustang gt and happened to line up with an 03-04 Cobra at a light. I was more interested in a roll of course so I didn't throw a rev or anything at that point. When the light turned we both rolled out across the intersection when a car pulled out in front of me so I down shifted and moved to the center lane to stay with the Cobra. Soon as I down shifted the Cobra took off! The Cobra pulled about 1.5-2 cars by the time I got into it since I didn't expect him to run at all much less with a car in front of me and while I was changing lanes. By the time I got completely into it we were about even and I shifted through to third and pulled maybe 1 car ahead by that point and let off since I didn't wanna get over 70-80 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. The Cobra proceeded to chase me down and lined right back up and I down shifted , but the Cobra had a habit of staying about 1 car ahead of me anytime we tried to line up but hey it's a race and we don't get too many of those around here anymore so we took off around 30-35 MPH and ran to around 80 with me ahead by 1 car +1 one more since the Cobra didn't seem to like running heads up. My friends and I felt pretty good about the race and gave the guy the thumbs up but he kept lining back up so we were kinda miffed since it was clear my car was pulling hard enough to clearly have an advantage. We continued to run once more and turned around and so did the Cobra. This time he lines up with us at about 10 mph and this time he initiated the honks while I honked the previous runs in hopes to organize the races a little more and maybe get a heads up run. This is the best run of all even though he did take off before the third honk lol. By the time I shifted third I was ahead by 1.5 cars so I let off.

Not sure what mods the car had It was mineral grey with drag radial and after market exhaust. The blower was clearly audible even over the exhaust and it smelled like it was running race gas.

My car is an 95 mustang gt with cat back exhaust, ported intake, cam, stock block, 93 octane, bolt ons.

If anyone knows this car it would be nice to know his set up and power he is making.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

so there lets pretend I wrote the story and posted that, I would expect to get made fun of then I would come out with this a my mods..

My car is a 1995 mustang

full built 306 c.i h/c/i ported heads, custom cam, 2 tunes, race tune and 93 octane tune, chipped
5 speed 4.56 gears.

full race chassis, gutted no back seat, racing seats, slicks skinnies, carbon fiber cowl hood, carbon fiber trunk, k member,full drag suspension

then people would say WOW now it makes sense now wonder why you beat it, see how deceiving you can be on this " interweb" game lol

all them other detailed things makes a big diff even though its still got them mods h/c/i 95. but when you explain a mod list it makes sense when you make some isane claim of a race like this :nono::poke::beer:

maybe if people were smart when posting these " kills" they have realistic races, videos, time slips, pics, pics of there car full mod list or explain unrealistic events or else you should expect people to call :bs: esp when u come onto a MUSTANG SITE and claim u beat a cobra :thumbsup:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
see most people agree its deceving Ill make a quick thread like his

so yeah I raced a 2003 z06 today and he stood no chance, I put about 5 buslenghts on him in my 95 mustang.. My car is a bolt on n/a 95 5.0 with h/c/i.

then every 1 would quote me and lol and after 15 pages of bs the truth will come out of mods...similar to this...

"MY mods are, fully gutted 95 5.0 with h/c/i and full exaust, 4.56 gears, slicks and skinnies on my race tune with race gas..and I run 11.7@115 in the 1/4 mile.

big diff, to 1 person what they call " 3 mods" or bolt ons is totally diff to another, I kno a guy around these parts with a "bolt on srt4" he makes 500hp

If you asked me whats doen to my 96, you get this:
KB2.8H
full exhaust,
suspension
slicks and skinnies.

Do I have to list my MAF, injectors, -8 line, twin GT pumps? They are supporting mods, but the real performance mods are listed.

I understand what your saying with the comparison of the h/c/i 5.0, but You keep going back to the three mods. You act like he stated "THESE ARE MY ONLY THREE MODS, NOTHING ELSE IS DONE TO THE CAR"

Again on the evo's that you have experience with, they are not USP/or AWD motorsports cars. We'll use the GT500 world for an analogy here.....Think Evolution Motorsports.

USP/AWD is one of the top EVO shops and gets EVERYTHING out of them.

I am in no way an EVO nutswinger (I cant stand the way they look), but I do know what they are capable of in close to stock form and when REALLY modded.

THAITED

Established Member
So we do agree that EVO looks like a shopping cart. At least we agreed on one thing but.....it is still a well built car, AWD, turbo and all.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
If you asked me whats doen to my 96, you get this:
KB2.8H
full exhaust,
suspension
slicks and skinnies.

Do I have to list my MAF, injectors, -8 line, twin GT pumps? They are supporting mods, but the real performance mods are listed.

I understand what your saying with the comparison of the h/c/i 5.0, but You keep going back to the three mods. You act like he stated "THESE ARE MY ONLY THREE MODS, NOTHING ELSE IS DONE TO THE CAR"

Again on the evo's that you have experience with, they are not USP/or AWD motorsports cars. We'll use the GT500 world for an analogy here.....Think Evolution Motorsports.

USP/AWD is one of the top EVO shops and gets EVERYTHING out of them.

I am in no way an EVO nutswinger (I cant stand the way they look), but I do know what they are capable of in close to stock form and when REALLY modded.

Again you would be listing a kb and a little more then he liste.., thats aftermarket blower and ur car is what 300+hp stock, and we kno what numbers a kb cobra makes 400-600 all day, on the other hand this poster has a evo which is 270 crank hp awd, so all of a whopping 200awhp stock and they might look like light cars there far from it right off edmunds, 3,250 lb curb weight, so unless this guy is lieing about stock turbo/ cams, hes leaving something out or lieing, simple as that.prob a next stage up turbo prob 20g, if the stock evo is the 16g, prob a clipped ported turbo or 20g etc, or he has custom aftermarket cams, or has like the above posted gutted evo that weighs prob nothing. which again would make sense, hes claiming outrageous times of 11.1 and 450awhp, you do realize being its awd the drivetrain loss is alot what do you think if hes putting down 450awhp that means hes 500+hp crank, and im sorry stock cams/ stock turbo is not gonna be pushing 500+crank hp :bs: and im gonna keep briing up other evo's because this is far from " normal" theres a reason why its posting 11.1 and 450awhp.. and the reason is BS INTERWEB:bs: I kno about evo's not just hating because its not a mustang like u and others may think I kno well enough about these cars and seen plenty of evo's and hang around import evo guys and they agree with me.

so let me get this straight with 3 mods, the car gained more then its full motor made for power or put out stock so 200-240awhp and with 3 mods stock everything just " bolt ons" its 450awhp HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread