Texas Marijuana Penalties

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
you have as much bullshit and inaccurate information in this mess as you accuse him of having. I would be interest in your sources for this crap. assuming the source is not your ass.

Some of his crap rings true. Can attest to all of it though lol

Rossim22

Established Member
So when you evade the the police at a high rate of speed because of the nickle bag in your pocket you are not a danger to society? Happens every day.

Marijuana affects each user different, most turn into couch potatoes; however, some get agressive. Just like every other drug.

So you're saying that if I have a nickle bag in my pocket and get pulled over, I'm going to run in fear... thus making me violent.. ??. Yet if it were legalized and I no longer had the fear of being put into jail for being in possession of plant, then I wouldn't run. So making it legal would make the streets safer.. in your opinion.. correct? What about the tens of thousands of dui's every year? Nobody runs from them? If you think you're correct, then alcohol and tobacco of any kind should be illegal as they are highly addictive and serve no medicinal value.

you have as much bullshit and inaccurate information in this mess as you accuse him of having. I would be interest in your sources for this crap. assuming the source is not your ass.

PLEASE point out what you believe is incorrect of my post OR take the time to research yourself rather than just listening to what people tell you. Everything I said is true.

Rossim22

Established Member
You will have a hard time convincing me that Marijuana dealers and uses are not violent. This is not a therotical exercise for me. I live in an area ravaged by the problem.

Within a stones throw of my house, there has been one drug related murder, one drug related attempted assination, a weed grow op busted, a meth lab busted, organized gangs running the street corners, regular gun fire, weed dealers, crack dealers and arrests too numerous to count. I repeat, Marijuana dealers and users are violent.

You could have boiled down all of your points to a single bit of information. Marijuana is illegal in the vast majority of the United States. As an illicit substance it is smuggled into the United States and distributed in places where it is illegal by extremely violent Cartels.

Inferring that people that get caught with Marijuana should not face severe consequences because the substance should not be illegal is at best poor logic.

It reminds me of the movie "Blow," when the lead character is caught with 500lbs of weed and he is lecturing the judge as to how it is ridiculous that the weed should be illegal. Apparently, Judges do not understand the assertion that the laws on the books should not apply to a criminal because they are unfair in some way.

So yes, without regards to what you may want to be true, marijuana is currently illegal and if you are caught with it bad things will happens. It is not relavant as to why it is illegal.

This makes the decision making process very simple. If it is illegal and I have it, bad things will happen. Therefore the correct course of action is not to have it.

One of the many examples of stupid is doing something that has negative consequences without regards for those consequences. If stupid was painful, people would be forced to deal with an immediate consequence for their actions, thus limiting their predilection for that behavior. Therefore, stupid should be painful.

If you want to change the laws, please do so, you have my full support.

IT'S A PLANT lol. NOT smuggled by mexican cartels LOLLOL. You can purchase seeds online, put them in soil, and grow yourself. That's how it happens. You think some low-life unintelligent mexican punk has the knowledge to perfectly grow a plant? To use microscopes to tell if the plant will be male and should be pulled before releasing it's pollen and fertilizing the crop? To use the appropriate spectrum metal halide and high-pressure sodium bulbs at the appropriate wattage, with the optimal temperature and distance being constantly maintained. Not to mention perfect nitrogen levels, soil and water ph, and if they're doing a hydroponic system.. oh the complexity!

It's a plant thats illegal and everyone caught with it should go to jail. Until it becomes legal when people start thinking for themselves.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
PLEASE point out what you believe is incorrect of my post OR take the time to research yourself rather than just listening to what people tell you. Everything I said is true.
I will give this every attention it deserves as soon as you post your sources for your bullshittery. You're the one claiming to know what you're talking about. And I am betting your sources are the marajuana movement and not science. So you post your sources so I can make fun of you AND them in the same post rather than have to make a second one.
IT'S A PLANT lol. NOT smuggled by mexican cartels LOLLOL. You can purchase seeds online, put them in soil, and grow yourself. That's how it happens. You think some low-life unintelligent mexican punk has the knowledge to perfectly grow a plant? To use microscopes to tell if the plant will be male and should be pulled before releasing it's pollen and fertilizing the crop? To use the appropriate spectrum metal halide and high-pressure sodium bulbs at the appropriate wattage, with the optimal temperature and distance being constantly maintained. Not to mention perfect nitrogen levels, soil and water ph, and if they're doing a hydroponic system.. oh the complexity!

It's a plant thats illegal and everyone caught with it should go to jail. Until it becomes legal when people start thinking for themselves.
more inaccurate bullshit. If this were true they would not be smuggling this shit in from Mexico by the truck load.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

So is the Poppy Plant where Opium is derived and which Heroin is made from.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Top 5 dumbest to post because I hold a Pro-Marijuana stance? Throw the duncecap on me and give me a stool to sit in the corner with DICKHEAD!!
It's OK for beer companies to FORCEFEED ad's down our throats and equate drinking cold one's with a perfect Utopia that all breathing humans need to be a part of:bs:
I love the guys that hold weed in the same regard as heroin,cocaine,and crystal meth made in someone's bathtub! Those substance are Evil Crap and should be policed.

Forgot about this thread. No, you are top 5 dumbest because you've proven it over and over again, remember that tin foiled hat BS you spewed in SD all while being shut down with facts? Yep.

Marijuana is a gateway drug. Know how j know that? Because I've watched everyone I know in high school that smoked "recreationally" graduate to the same drugs you just vilified. Hell one of my best friends that I love to death is in rehab right now for cocaine and prescription pills. Guess what she said when I asked what had led her down that path? Does it happen for every one? No, obviously not or we'd have a crap ton of crackheads lining the gutters but I'd be willing to bet the majority of people who smoke weed regularly eventually experiment with harsher drugs, much more so than those who don't have experience with weed.

Machdup1

Established Member
NOT smuggled by mexican cartels LOLLOL. You can purchase seeds online, put them in soil, and grow yourself. That's how it happens. You think some low-life unintelligent mexican punk has the knowledge to perfectly grow a plant? To use microscopes to tell if the plant will be male and should be pulled before releasing it's pollen and fertilizing the crop? To use the appropriate spectrum metal halide and high-pressure sodium bulbs at the appropriate wattage, with the optimal temperature and distance being constantly maintained. Not to mention perfect nitrogen levels, soil and water ph, and if they're doing a hydroponic system.. oh the complexity!

Huh??? You don't believe the Mexican cartels smuggle MJ into the US. You don't think Mexicans can grow high grade MJ? You don't they would kill someone who got in the way of their illicit activities?

Are you high?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Dude, you must have smoked way too much weed or something? Like I said, I despise potheads and as long as I wear a badge will continue to put them in jail where they rightfully belong!!
I already received an infraction for a comment i've made on this thread so my response to this will be simple... Law Enforcement officers like YOU are part of the problem! If you put EVERY pot smoker from your Big state in jail there wouldn't be anyone left to cut your lawn,serve your restaurant food,paint your house,etc... etc... I know this isn't smackdown but I have a right to an opinion and nothing I've said in this post is a verbal assault on any svtp member!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
god bless you sir. :beer:

now if only the liberals would quit crying long enough about everyone's civil rights, so you boys could actually do to drug dealers and users what's necessary, and that's make a new hole right in the center of their foreheads with your service pistols, and send 'em where they belong.

Yeah let's lineup all the weed smokers in the USA for a firing squad with automatic weapons from our Law Enforcement officers, sounds like a GREAT PLAN!:sleeping:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Violent offenders belong in jail not your every day non violent teenager pothead, although I dont agree with non medicinal use. It is a massive waste of taxpayer dollars to send every kid to jail for a joint. The war on drugs is one of the biggest failures and waste of money Law Enforcement has ever seen in this country. It will be decriminalized quicker than you think.

There are very few substances in their natural form that even come close to the medicinal value of cannabis. The fact of the matter is the big pharmaceuticals cant patent a plant and have far to much political pull.
It could potentially take away millions upon millions of dollars from their big ticket drugs. I.E cancer meds, pain meds, antianxiety meds, depression meds. The list goes on.

Go tell a cancer patient they belong in jail because they choose to medicate with something that alleviates the pain and helps sustain a normal appetite. Great logic .

And no I dont personally choose to use it and never would, but i have seen quality of life improvements in very close family friends that were terminally ill. The benefits far outweigh the negative stigma people like yourself have attached to it.
SOMEBODY with knowledge, Hallafrickenlulahh!!:rockon:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member

There is some validity to his statement. Although i have some different opinions
It is grown in the states more often times than not due the ease of access, cutting out the middle man as well as reducing transportation costs'.
Now easy to grow? Hardly, it takes quite a bit of attention and a proper environment to brew a quality bud. Which leads to another reason why people prefer to grow within the states because as the saying goes "quality over quantity"
What you described is your basic hydroponic setup, but contradicts your statement of "its just a plant". It was just a plant until someone took time to germinate, nurture vegetative growth and cultivate as well as setting photoperiods for proper flowering thus producing Cannabis.
For the record Cannabis is a flowering herb.

It is a drug that if caught with has consequences in the United States no matter how little or how much your holding and or smoking at the time. I love hearing "Until it becomes Legal" :lol1: keep dreaming
Besides if it was legal it would lose all of its ataraxia and would be regulated and taxed beyond the point of cigarettes. Thus using more of my hard earned money.

Last edited:

Rossim22

Established Member
Huh??? You don't believe the Mexican cartels smuggle MJ into the US. You don't think Mexicans can grow high grade MJ? You don't they would kill someone who got in the way of their illicit activities?

Are you high?

Yeah the cartels exist but they sell mostly low-grade outdoor and only to those states bordering Mexico. By the time the pot switched possessions through the chain and made it's way from mexico, it'd be cheaper to find someone locally who's growing it. But by making Cannabis legal you ELIMINATE the drug cartel. By making cannabis legal you ELIMINATE the idea of it being a "gateway" drug. If one wants to snort cocaine and become addicted, then they're too weak and made a bad life-altering decision. Why should people who smoke cannabis be punished for those who want to ruin their lives with addicting drugs? Nobody gets mellowed out with weed and wants to smoke a little crack on the side for the first time. Percentage of people who consistently do cocaine and have smoked weed is probably high because it's SO common, yet the percentage of people who consistently smoke weed but have done cocaine is FAR less. If there was a correlation they'd both be equal.

On another note..
Dear moderators: I appreciate you allowing this topic to go on as long as it has, in probably the wrong section by now, as it's a great debate. :wf::rockon:

There is some validity to his statement. Although i have some different opinions
It is grown in the states more often times than not due the ease of access, cutting out the middle man as well as reducing transportation costs'.
Now easy to grow? Hardly, it takes quite a bit of attention and a proper environment to brew a quality bud. Which leads to another reason why people prefer to grow within the states because as the saying goes "quality over quantity"
What you described is your basic hydroponic setup, but contradicts your statement of "its just a plant". It was just a plant until someone took time to germinate, nurture vegetative growth and cultivate as well as setting photoperiods for proper flowering thus producing Cannabis.
For the record Cannabis is a flowering herb.

I see we agree that it is difficult to grow correctly, however I was just describing normal seed-in-soil growth, not hydroponic. But it is still just a plant. Germinate= place seed in soil. Nurture vegetative growth= keep the light on and prune. Cultivate= cut the buds off. Setting photoperiods= mimicking the seasons' shorter daylight to trigger the plants to flower. Cannabis is the plant (actually the genus of hundreds of species), you're just harvesting a part of it. The bud is just the "fruit" of the plant or mature ovary in which holds the seeds.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I see drug abuse as a problem.

In my opinion there is no responsible recreational adult use of illegal drugs. :shrug:

SO what's your view on alcohol? since it's deemed legal ALL GOOD?
Love to hear your opinion if the shoe was on the other foot and weed was legal and alcohol banned for the last 100 years! Just like how Republicans will vote for any clown for President just because of party affiliation.
If Obama was Republican they'd say he's the Greatest since sliced bread BUT since he isn't he's a Muslim illegal alien!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Yeah I have plenty of solid research in that matter and if you'd open up your eyes you might learn something! Have you seen my You Tube Vids on the Fake fire fighter victims or the Jumper audio fakes?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
SO what's your view on alcohol? since it's deemed legal ALL GOOD?
Love to hear your opinion if the shoe was on the other foot and weed was legal and alcohol banned for the last 100 years! Just like how Republicans will vote for any clown for President just because of party affiliation.
If Obama was Republican they'd say he's the Greatest since sliced bread BUT since he isn't he's a Muslim illegal alien!

you don't think democrats will vote for any clown for president just because of party affiliation? if you don't it is no wonder you believe 9/11 was a conspiricy. your posts are so full of fail it's actually quite entertaining

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
More drivel from you. I am still waiting on your sources for the crap you spew.

Yeah the cartels exist but they sell mostly low-grade outdoor and only to those states bordering Mexico. By the time the pot switched possessions through the chain and made it's way from mexico, it'd be cheaper to find someone locally who's growing it. But by making Cannabis legal you ELIMINATE the drug cartel. By making cannabis legal you ELIMINATE the idea of it being a "gateway" drug. If one wants to snort cocaine and become addicted, then they're too weak and made a bad life-altering decision. Why should people who smoke cannabis be punished for those who want to ruin their lives with addicting drugs? Nobody gets mellowed out with weed and wants to smoke a little crack on the side for the first time. Percentage of people who consistently do cocaine and have smoked weed is probably high because it's SO common, yet the percentage of people who consistently smoke weed but have done cocaine is FAR less. If there was a correlation they'd both be equal.

Users who are viewing this thread