Thanks BLM -- Minneapolis

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
@Klaus has an easy commute nowadays. At least you can spot the Somali gangs from a good ways off.

The buses are freaking me out for some reason. The machine doesn't know its dead?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
@Klaus has an easy commute nowadays. At least you can spot the Somali gangs from a good ways off.

The buses are freaking me out for some reason. The machine doesn't know its dead?

Thats my hood. LOL that he is filming on a Sunday morning. There would not be many more people on the streets in normal times.

MG0h3

Established Member
Kindof looks nice of so many places weren’t boarded up.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a shame.
The mayor and governor must be be so proud of how good of job they are doing for their community. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With the Covid threat still with us, it is not uncommon to see much less activity in big cities. Restaurants are closing. Hotels shutting down. Stores closing or destroyed by riots. That's happening in big cities like New York, Minneapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, and more. On top of that, many people are avoiding going into many big cities, especially at night. They don't feel safe.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just popping in, good to see other Minnesotans on svtp! I'm about 90 miles south west of Minneapolis. I have no desire to head up there for quite awhile...

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just popping in, good to see other Minnesotans on svtp! I'm about 90 miles south west of Minneapolis. I have no desire to head up there for quite awhile...

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Almost time to put the car away Brady.

fearthesnake

Established Member
With the Covid threat still with us, it is not uncommon to see much less activity in big cities. Restaurants are closing. Hotels shutting down. Stores closing or destroyed by riots. That's happening in big cities like New York, Minneapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, and more. On top of that, many people are avoiding going into many big cities, especially at night. They don't feel safe.
Well, our Political, State, City leaders are to blame.

People who voted in the likes of the Mayor of NYC deserve what they get.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

No way in hell would I go to any of those places at night

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kevins89notch

Established Member
No way in hell would I go to any of those places at night

Blah, Chicago is fine. The murders stick to the murdery parts of town. I flew up for a concert in like October, and rode the L all over for 48 hours. Hit up 2 museums (one being fairly small and not downtown), used some city buses as well to get to dinner and such, plus the concert, paid to go to an after show to followed others on the L and a bus to who knows where I was till 4am, rode the L back to my hostel, grabbed my bag, breakfast at a McD 4 blocks away, the L to the airport, and flew home at 8am to get to work by 3. Hahahaha, that was a bad idea but a fun 48 hours. I love visiting Chicago.

Established Member
Blah, Chicago is fine. The murders stick to the murdery parts of town. I flew up for a concert in like October, and rode the L all over for 48 hours. Hit up 2 museums (one being fairly small and not downtown), used some city buses as well to get to dinner and such, plus the concert, paid to go to an after show to followed others on the L and a bus to who knows where I was till 4am, rode the L back to my hostel, grabbed my bag, breakfast at a McD 4 blocks away, the L to the airport, and flew home at 8am to get to work by 3. Hahahaha, that was a bad idea but a fun 48 hours. I love visiting Chicago.
October was a world away. And I don't think we will get back to that world anytime soon. That probably would not happen with the same positive results today.

Users who are viewing this thread