The big DAY!!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
want me to smoke you again??? :burnout:

What, from a roll at highway speeds again? Thfffffft. That was just for fun. It doesn't take a whole lot to pull away from my slow L from a roll at freeway speeds.

Lets do it the correct way, bub! Line 'em up and wait for the tree to light up! I'll own that IRS Cobra! ;-) :D :poke: :-D

Stewart

FordFanStan

Established Member
Brandon I competely agree with Bob, Martin, And Stewart. These guys know what there talking about. What if it was an intermittent problem and when you swapped the injectors the problem dissappeared, well then you would think it would be solved. Then it comes back and they tell you your new fuel injectors got clogged or went bad so they either have to be flushed or be replaced so you do but the problem still arises. Find the problem, (diagnose), and fix the issue at hand before any other replacement parts are installed. Jump the High/Low activation relay, jump the fuel pump resistor relay under the front by the intercooler pump, jump the fuel pump on/off relay, there are many small things you can test before you start replacing expensive parts. With Stewarts Predator you can check the voltage to each fuel pump even. Maybe you can take your truck to Billy for some more diagnosis. Im sure he knows more than the guys there at Apex about Lightnings.... my .02 cents, Stan

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Stewart_H said:
What, from a roll at highway speeds again? Thfffffft. That was just for fun. It doesn't take a whole lot to pull away from my slow L from a roll at freeway speeds.

Lets do it the correct way, bub! Line 'em up and wait for the tree to light up! I'll own that IRS Cobra! ;-) :D :poke: :-D

Stewart

Wanna sneak my engine in there first? :idea:

Hole shot or freeway roll, it'll do it to it. ;-)

Mach0ne351

Established Member
Stewart_H said:

Stewart

im down from a DIG!!!! i smashed on a black lighting at sac onec before, and ill do it again ;) he he he....he even got a good jump on my off the line....that was a fun race to the very end.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

BRING IT LARRRY! haha i know where u live, and ill go sneek into your garage, and swap your motor with a focus 2.0L :) you wont even notice :thumbsup:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
im down from a DIG!!!! i smashed on a black lighting at sac onec before, and ill do it again ;) he he he....he even got a good jump on my off the line....that was a fun race to the very end.

I know you are buddy. Win, lose, or draw you're still down for the fun, just like me!

But you know I'd own that sexy Cobra from a dig! ;-)

Stewart

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

Yes, it surely would!

I need to get some money man....if only....

sigh........

Stewart

Mach0ne351

Established Member
Stewart_H said:
I know you are buddy. Win, lose, or draw you're still down for the fun, just like me!

But you know I'd own that sexy Cobra from a dig! ;-)

Stewart

if i get traction, i dont think youll own me from a dig hehe....fun fun fun!

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
bransharksfan said:
What eva I am here to learn and ask questions not whore around and get on LL's bad side!
ha!ha!
so are we going for a record here. most pages on a thread. :-D
on a side note. brandon, are you running high flow cats.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
ha!ha!
so are we going for a record here. most pages on a thread. :-D
on a side note. brandon, are you running high flow cats.

Nah, for that you'd have to swing on over to the Pics and Vid forum and see the responses in the hot girlfriends thread. It has over a million views and umpteen pages of responses.

Stewart

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
Talked with Billy today and he is gong to try and get my truck in this weekend!

I HOPE.

Fuel pumps are the main project but if my new gears arrive hopefully we can get those in too.

Users who are viewing this thread