The big DAY!!

luv2drum1

Established Member
bransharksfan said:
Talked with Billy today and he is gong to try and get my truck in this weekend!

I HOPE.

Fuel pumps are the main project but if my new gears arrive hopefully we can get those in too.

I am sure Billy will be able to take care of your truck. Just make sure that he finishes up with the Red 03 Lightning that's down at his shop right now before he starts working on yours, ha,ha,ha. Good luck man.

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
luv2drum1 said:
I am sure Billy will be able to take care of your truck. Just make sure that he finishes up with the Red 03 Lightning that's down at his shop right now before he starts working on yours, ha,ha,ha. Good luck man.

I told Billy that I would work on the other Ls while he did mine!! :p

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
There's a pretty spiff looking, award winning silver Lightning over at Billy's right now too! :D :burnout:

Stewart

I'D WIN

Established Member
Stewart_H said:
There's a pretty spiff looking, award winning silver Lightning over at Billy's right now too! :D :burnout:

Stewart

Thx for the compliments!

Brandon~

Don't even think about it bud...I don't even want your fingerprints on my truck cover let alone ANYBODY elses! The black light will be coming back up with me when I go to pick it up too!

There is only one person in that shop doing ANY wrenching on that truck and its BILLY. END OF DISCUSSION!

I'D WIN

Established Member
Hey B~

Stick to cleaning the floors and taking out the trash...

Or

Better yet...I hear APEX needs some help.

Users who are viewing this thread