The Dejokerization has begun

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Per the owners request, I've already ordered a set of 20" dubs, flaming orange dingo balls for around all of the windows, neon lights for under the car and dash, and some damn little plastic chuawawa who's head bounces up and down with the cars movement, and who's eyes light up when the brakes are applied. I figure with the leapard skin seat covers, and the pink shag carpeting, dash cover, and headliner going in, that this will certainly add more value to the future collectability of the car. We won't even discuss the 300 speaker sound system the owner wants me to install as that would take all day just for the components list............

Bill S.
Bill:

Get a hold of Snoop Dog and see where he went for the Mink interior for his Snoop DeVille! I'll bet Johnny Mac would love that shit in there!! :pepper::rockon::bowdown:

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
...you guys are scaring me. :uh oh::uh oh:

Not to worry JM, all of the mods are done and here is your new AND IMPROVED "R" Model

ExtremeAutoFestDc2.jpg

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Holy shit someone bought that car!

Amen to restoring it! Props! Wow I didn't think a SVTP member bought it!

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Glad to hear the car is being returned to the way it was.

Just think, 15-20 years from now someone will be going through old pictures of this car with the "Joker" look and someone on a forum will be saying this same thing^^^^^^, while pictures of this car are shown as it is being resprayed with lime and purple. "Glad to hear the car is being returned to the way it was".

Can you imagine?!?!?

Oh, I forgot............The thread title "The Rejokerization has begun". :D

R

Last edited:

SDW Racing

Established Member
Thanks folks!

Does anyone have a recommended digitizing service they've used?

I have some pretty decent pics of the car back when it ran the One Lap of America. I'd like to try and get some digital images done of all the decals in vinyl or static cling if possible.

Currently looking at Maximum Motorsports suspension mods too.

Damn, the car hasn't even been in my garage yet. :cryying::cryying:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Thanks folks!

Does anyone have a recommended digitizing service they've used?

I have some pretty decent pics of the car back when it ran the One Lap of America. I'd like to try and get some digital images done of all the decals in vinyl or static cling if possible.

Currently looking at Maximum Motorsports suspension mods too.

Damn, the car hasn't even been in my garage yet. :cryying::cryying:

you've got mail! :thumbsup:

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
How about some REAL updates Buckwheat???? :-D:-D:-D

Kind of sad really to think in it's glory days it sat on several race course starting grids, covered in sponsorship decals, dirt, grime, road rash, melted rubber bespeckling it's once white paint, candy and food wrappers strewn around it's interior and the smell of sweat, gasoline, and motor oil wafting from it's general area whenever it was standing still . It now sits neglected in the same spot you parked it in, covered in inches of dust hoping that the owner of the shop sees a break in his 101/102 degree flu induced fever so he can attack it with the same vigor as when it was dropped off last week. :(

Bill S.

SDW Racing

Established Member
Kind of sad really to think in it's glory days it sat on several race course starting grids, covered in sponsorship decals, dirt, grime, road rash, melted rubber bespeckling it's once white paint, candy and food wrappers strewn around it's interior and the smell of sweat, gasoline, and motor oil wafting from it's general area whenever it was standing still . It now sits neglected in the same spot you parked it in, covered in inches of dust hoping that the owner of the shop sees a break in his 101/102 degree flu induced fever so he can attack it with the same vigor as when it was dropped off last week. :(

Bill S.

Excuses...excuses!!!!!

When I was your age, I lost my right arm in a hay bailing accident one morning, but that did not stop me from playing in the 35-40 mens semifinals basketball tournament that same afternoon, did it???? I was top scorer at the free throw line and dad-gummit, the bleeding had slowed enough for me to help the missus clean the windows when I got home that evening. :D:D:D

Feel better buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread