Thinking about a ZR1

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
ZR1 is the best bang for the buck in the high 50s to low 60s category. I rather have the C7Z (more exotic looks / nicer interior) but as you said, the ZR1 is a bit faster in a straight line (where most of the fun is had), not to mention 10K less and still has KILLER looks. It is also much rarer. Big plus.

I dont see values "plummeting" either....

You wont regret your decision.

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
The C6 ZR1's value will probably plummet once the new one is released in a year or two.
I don't see this happening. Run of the mill Vettes are pretty low on the value scale, but z06's and ZR1's are pretty stable. Definitely they won't plummet. The release of a new ZR1 might actually reignite interest in the former version.

08mojo

Established Member
I don't see this happening. Run of the mill Vettes are pretty low on the value scale, but z06's and ZR1's are pretty stable. Definitely they won't plummet. The release of a new ZR1 might actually reignite interest in the former version.

The C6Z values dropped when the new C7Z06 came out, and continued to decline at a healthy pace. However I agree with you on the ZR1, as I don't see that happening with the ZR1. The ZR1 doesn't seem to be as much of a "keep up with the Jones" as the Z06. I think the ZR1 price will continue to drop, but I don't think we will see a significant drop like the C6Z has shown.

Users who are viewing this thread