Tony Stewart hits driver Kevin Ward in sprint car incident....

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Im watching espn now. Looks like its going to be treated as a on track accident and no charges are being pressed on tony stewart at this point.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
sad thing to happen. Both people could have done things differently.

I don't think Tony will drive today. I don't think he will be in the right mindset for it. He just killed someone, all be it an accident.

If he doesn't, my vote is for Chase Elliott

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Man I don't know. I won't say Stewart tried to hit him but it kinda looks like he was trying buzz the kid (get real close without hitting him). Looks like neither helped the situation out.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
sad thing to happen. Both people could have done things differently.

I don't think Tony will drive today. I don't think he will be in the right mindset for it. He just killed someone, all be it an accident.

If he doesn't, my vote is for Chase Elliott

*albeit, and i highly doubt he races today

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Scrolled the first three pages before posting didn't see a thread sorry please remove.

scott_0

Established Member
wow!!!!! unbelievable the family of that kid and Stewart's life have just been turned upside down, such a shame. this will be fully investigated, Stewart's past temper issues and aggressiveness will be brought up, Stewart fans can deny it, but he has/had temper issues, it didnt look intentional to me at all, but it will have to be investigated. he wont be competing today in the Watkins Glen race

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I highly doubt that Tony tried to hit that guy. BUT he did clearly blip the throttle when he went past which kicked the car sideways. He should have never gotten out of the car and approached an open wheel car moving at any speed. He was on the track not in the pits! But I would not be surprised if he was charged with something.

Last edited:

vortecd

Established Member
Very poor judgement to race today if he does. That tells the kids family it is business as usual, sucks for your loss:nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread