Too much for stock motor?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I've never run this car with the current mods. I ran a 13.8 with 4.10 gears and an X pipe with nothing else (stock tune). I also had stock bald tires and went 2.5 60'.

I can pretty much gaurantee it won't go any faster with this new found power. It's not enough to make a difference.

Try the driver mod next time- in your case it'll make up for a second or more in your ET.:thumbsup:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Try the driver mod next time- in your case it'll make up for a second or more in your ET.:thumbsup:

:beer: I could not have said it any better my friend. Sorry this thread got kind of off the subject. Adding a blower to the MACH motor or 99-01 Cobra motor can be fun and rewarding. Are you taking a risk? Sure but are you always making boost? Hey it's like anything else if you beat the piss out of it yeah you are going to blow it up. Hey I had mine tuned by one of the best and I will drive it until it blows! :rolling:

Clean93GT

Established Member
313 RWHP / 327 RWTQ and it runs 13.8 at 104 MPH. ****ing turd. Your buddies are spraying to trap 112 in a Mach.
A 13.8.....you need to learn how to drive your car. We have the same mods minus the gears and driveshaft. 12.3X's all day on Nitto DR's with 3.55's in the rear. Learn how to drive your car properly before you call Mach's turds.

Driver mod > mods.

BM1

Established Member
You must be the worse driver in the history of man then. And guess what? Procharger with 11 lbs. of boost two years ago and a 2.2 Kenne Bell this year on 9 lbs. Do you have any personel experience on this subject or is it just from internet reading?:rollseyes

Your shit will last forever if you drive like a pussy and never get into the boost. Go WOT at least once daily through 3 gears. Your shit won't last a month.

BM1

Established Member
Dude look trust me on this. You have about the same power that I had before the blower and my car went 12.60 @ 110 with the stock 3.55's factory headers and M/T Drag radials and a 1.7 60'. Your 60 determines everything ask anybody that drag races! :rockon: If you think getting a more powerful car is going to make you run a better quarter then you are confused. You could have a 500+ rwhp Cobra and still run horrible times if you don't know how to drive. Street racing and drag racing at the track are two different animals.

As the 60' comes down, so does the MPH. I'll be lucky to trap 100 MPH on a 1.7 60'.

Spartacus

Banned
black mach 1< any normal driver!

Its obvious this guys doesnt know the first thing about the cars he drives. and its completely clear he doesnt know how to drive. He's an impluse buyer by his own admission which = stupid. If he had bought a 99 or 01 cobra he would be whinning about how his cobra sucks and that he gets beat by Mach 1's, and trust me you would. I beat my buddies with 99/01's all day long, basic bolt ons too. Do you buy things beause people tell you they are good "black mach 1"? do you buy based on the name? Thats about the only reason someone would buy an 01 cobra these days. (99's are horrible! I had one, but I bought it in 2002 before the Mach 1 came out.) After reading, seeing, and driving the Mach 1, how could you not want one over a cobra, they are better in almost every way. If you dont like your Mach 1 then go away and stop bothering those of us that actually love our cars. Youre acting like an ignorant ass!

btw, I ran the 1/8th track (we dont have any 1/4's near me) on stock everything all the way down to the air box, and on street tires, and trapped 80mph with a 60' of 1.7 and that was my very first time at the track, ever! ...soooo, there you go. "black mach 1" = bad driver.
Quit bitching already!

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
You don't have to experience it when there's proof plastered all over the Internet forums.

I bet you're one of those guys that goes, "oh no! what did it break for?!" when you destroy the stock bottom end with a blower.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
You don't have to experience it when there's proof plastered all over the Internet forums.

Really!? Is that so!? :loser:

You just won the most ignorant statement of the year award! :kaboom:

Ever heard of a factory freak? :coolman:

Stop hanging out in V6 forums. :dw:

scotmach

Established Member
Your shit will last forever if you drive like a pussy and never get into the boost. Go WOT at least once daily through 3 gears. Your shit won't last a month.

Trust me I drive it hard. It's lasted two years with no problems. But you know more than me because you read everything on the internet.:rollseyes

BM1

Established Member
Trust me I drive it hard. It's lasted two years with no problems. But you know more than me because you read everything on the internet.:rollseyes

It'd be blown if you drove it hard so I find that very hard to believe.

Spartacus

Banned
Not only is "black mach 1" smarter than everyone on the forums, he knows how you drive youre car scotmach. Its as if he is in your passenger seat all the time, everytime. He flat out called you a liar. This guy is a tool!!! Lets send him to smackdown for being the biggest idiot on SVTP, right next to eci.
Next he'll be telling us whats in our bank accounts. Jackass!!! He probably drives an acura integra too.

BM1

Established Member
Not only is "black mach 1" smarter than everyone on the forums, he knows how you drive youre car scotmach. Its as if he is in your passenger seat all the time, everytime. He flat out called you a liar. This guy is a tool!!! Lets send him to smackdown for being the biggest idiot on SVTP, right next to eci.
Next he'll be telling us whats in our bank accounts. Jackass!!! He probably drives an acura integra too.

Nope. Here's the turd.

http://godlike.home.mchsi.com/mach1.jpg

BM1

Established Member
Theres a problem right off the bat... 18's!!!, plus you are still 4x4ing it.

Lowering it will make it slower ET wise make the 60' worse, but thanks for the helpful hints.

18s are the only wheels that look good. The 15" welds are ****ing retarded and would not make one bit of difference. The people rolling welds on bolt-on Machs are trying to fool people into thinking it's not your everyday high 13 second car.

By the way, my 13.8 at 104 was on the stock 17s.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Lowering it will make it slower ET wise make the 60' worse, but thanks for the helpful hints.
18s are the only wheels that look good. The 15" welds are ****ing retarded and would not make one bit of difference. The people rolling welds on bolt-on Machs are trying to fool people into thinking it's not your everyday high 13 second car.

By the way, my 13.8 at 104 was on the stock 17s.

MORE ignorance.

But, since you are 'thE man' I bet you knew DRAG SPRINGS lowers cars too.....but, those won't improve your 60' either right?

And Spartacus missed something...His problem ISN't that he is running 18"s..the problem with that pic is that it's link name is "godlike"...:lol:

BM1

Established Member
MORE ignorance.

But, since you are 'thE man' I bet you knew DRAG SPRINGS lowers cars too.....but, those won't improve your 60' either right?

And Spartacus missed something...His problem ISN't that he is running 18"s..the problem with that pic is that it's link name is "godlike"...:lol:

Drag springs don't do shit on cars that are factory stock everywhere else.

Spartacus

Banned

Dude! You keep getting dumber and dumber. Just when I thought you would finally hang yourself, you come back with something even dumber than the last one. Seriously guy, GO AWAY already!!! :bash:

BM1

Established Member
Dude! You keep getting dumber and dumber. Just when I thought you would finally hang yourself, you come back with something even dumber than the last one. Seriously guy, GO AWAY already!!! :bash:

I can't go away if you're still around reading my posts. I feel obligated to keep you enthralled.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member

:lol:

He's obviously never heard of traction or weight transfer...then again....I would believe he would make that comment....seems how he ran a 2.5 60'

Users who are viewing this thread