True Forged 702 teaser pictures

Turbosixx

Established Member
Hands down the best looking wheel for our cars. I totally agree about Alcoa's being too bright. I feel the 13-14 Shelby's are defined by the stripes and dark wheels. Well done! Can't wait to see pics of them on the car.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Nice finish on those. Can't wait to see them on the car. They're a nice wheel for sure.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Subbing for how they look on the car. I've been trying to pick out the right set of wheels that will compliment the SGM with Matte Black stripes.

I liked the look of these a lot (CCW Content) but I don't think they are available in sizes to fit my vehicle.
image.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Amazing seeing them assembled and finally completed, now to see them on the car and complete this project we started many months ago.
Great working with you on the project, cool to know we have kept the exact color we both wanted to keep with the car.
I'm glad you choose the black bolts, it should compliment your black stripes.
And yes, it was tough keeping those pics a secret for you, congrats again bud.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll look for the pics I took next to the Alcoas I used to have. The concave was subtle but very noticable compared directly in person.
TF made a beautiful design matching or even exceeding the discontinued Alcoas, now in a concave, mono block like design with several width options, huge plus.
Remind me, what exact tires did you decide on?
-J

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Subbing for how they look on the car. I've been trying to pick out the right set of wheels that will compliment the SGM with Matte Black stripes.

I liked the look of these a lot (CCW Content) but I don't think they are available in sizes to fit my vehicle.
View attachment 22154
TF Chicanes look very similar to those, and they are also available in concave. I'm trying to remember, but there is a finish that TF offers.. I want to say smoked chrome.. I was very close to pulling the trigger on that finish.

Amazing seeing them assembled and finally completed, now to see them on the car and complete this project we started many months ago.
Great working with you on the project, cool to know we have kept the exact color we both wanted to keep with the car.
I'm glad you choose the black bolts, it should compliment your black stripes.
And yes, it was tough keeping those pics a secret for you, congrats again bud.
-J
Jay, your importance to the project can not be overstated. Selfless people are a gift, thank you :beer: Post any pictures you want. I have the ones you sent me, but you probably have a better version.

I'll look for the pics I took next to the Alcoas I used to have. The concave was subtle but very noticable compared directly in person.
TF made a beautiful design matching or even exceeding the discontinued Alcoas, now in a concave, mono block like design with several width options, huge plus.
Remind me, what exact tires did you decide on?
-J
275 in the front and the 295 k1's in the rear. I'm starting safe, once we get them on and under the car I will look closely at how much room I have. I still want 315's but I ****ed myself with the air lift system. Steve stuck multiple tires under his car and the 295's may be iffy. Next go round, I will get the biggest DR under there I can. I purchased the MPSS before I pulled the trigger on the 13-6.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I have the same wheek and tire set up on my bagged gt500 and they tuck nicely. Id post a pic but im on my phone.

This was a long process making this happen. Huge thanks to jay and his contact at helios for making it happen. It was a huge favor and probably not likely to happen again so this is pretty much a one off set.
Cant wait to see them on paul.
Replied to your email as well

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
TF Chicanes look very similar to those, and they are also available in concave. I'm trying to remember, but there is a finish that TF offers.. I want to say smoked chrome.. I was very close to pulling the trigger on that finish.

Jay, your importance to the project can not be overstated. Selfless people are a gift, thank you :beer: Post any pictures you want. I have the ones you sent me, but you probably have a better version.

275 in the front and the 295 k1's in the rear. I'm starting safe, once we get them on and under the car I will look closely at how much room I have. I still want 315's but I ****ed myself with the air lift system. Steve stuck multiple tires under his car and the 295's may be iffy. Next go round, I will get the biggest DR under there I can. I purchased the MPSS before I pulled the trigger on the 13-6.

The 315 NT05R will fit for sure.

I did recently stuff an 11.5 on mpss 315 under my car on the ground. The fenders were resting on the sidewalls but they were on there! Lol. I can post some pics later

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

View attachment 22154

Our RS10 looks just like that wheel and is available in 15" through 26"
So if you want 19s or 20s no problem and in whatever width and finish you want

01mingreyvert

Established Member
What do you mean ***ed yourself with the air lift system?

eagle eye

Established Member
I hope your not using stock brake pads bc it will be a mo-fo cleaning those wheels with all those lil bolts.
Love the design and finish though.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Sorry if I missed it, but what sizes did you go with?

Tom
20x9.5 and 20x11 :)

What do you mean ***ed yourself with the air lift system?
That was probably an overstatement. I wanted to get as fat of a tire as I could under the rear but the Air Lift System takes up a little more room and things got tight. The jump from 295 to 315 in MPSS was an inch and at the time it didn't seem like they would fit. I didn't want to get to the end of the project and have issues with tire width. So instead of possibly fighting to get the wheels/tires under the rear, I went safe with something Steve had tested and knew would fit at the time. He has the Air Lift kit also, and put several different sets/sizes on his car to test fitment out. He said he could test more, but I called it with the thought I would be able to be exact(my car could be slightly different) and that next time I put tires on these wheels I can do something different.

Edit: changed the front wheel size

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread