True Forged does it again !!! Concave 11.5's with NO issues... Peak inside

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
True forged should do a 1 peice concave alcoa replica wheel.

That would be pretty sick.

our 2 piece 702 looks close enough. wait till you see the set we're working on now. no assembly bolts.
the problem with 1 piece is you are limited in what sizes you can offer. with modular (2/3 piece) wheels you can get whatever width you want. so if you want an 11.5" you can get it, while the next guy can 9.5 front and rear if he wants.
polishedstraightonLarge_zps30a2abd6.jpg

Polishedside_zpsced599d2.jpg

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Man those are sweet! Are those the stock brembo calipers in the front? For some reason they look bigger.

lol get some polymeric sand in that paver walk.

Yes, stock size, but now I can actually see them. PH did them for me. Looking to do larger ones in the rear. Mason coming in 2 weeks, was a bad winter!

Looks awesome brian! Thanks for working with us and believing in TF :)

But of course, that's why I waited, I knew they would be badass...

Brian, did you have to remove the inner fender carpet?

No sir! The game planned we talked about worked like a charm! The larger size wheel was just enough for the 315's tires to clear. But DAMN was it close..lol

I run the R888 315/30/20 on a 10.5 rim. I rub big time on K springs launching... or nailing the throttle with a full tank of gas. Also if you go to the track you will need to get them real hot to grab 600hp. I went 12.2 at 127 for example lol... Not a great drag tire.

I don't track this car but I know what you mean.

Nice 09! Your ride has become one of "those" cars. I mean that in a good way... Very well done.

Thanks brother! I just took my boys to carvel for some cream and saw 7 vette dudes come over. All I could hear them say was damn those cams sound good and look at the fucin wheels... LMAO

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Yes, stock size, but now I can actually see them. PH did them for me. Looking to do larger ones in the rear. Mason coming in 2 weeks, was a bad winter!
Only reason I know anything about it is because I'm dealing with the exact same thing. I've got buckets of the shit sitting in my garage waiting on the rain to chill out. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread