TT Coyote produces 900+rwhp. Stock engine on 91

CPRsm

The difference is, we did one dyno pull like that. Spent no time on the dyno pushing the stock engine that hard. We are more concerned about performance, not dyno numbers. But we can go back and forth all day. But why?

I don't really think we need to market by comparing kits. Why not just talk about what yours does, and we will talk about what ours does. Then let everyone decide what they want.
Do you know how many pulls he's done at that HP level? Did you think all that work would be done to stop at just 7 psi? You were pretty concerned about dyno numbers when you hit 790rwhp. Just like we are now with these. It's something to be proud of for sure. You compared your inlets to other companies on the market just like we are with dyno numbers. We'll market it the way we see fit and you can do the same. It's not personal. It's marketing. People want to know what is better and why. There is more data and testing coming, in all forms.

Edit. Not sure on the turbo sizes will be. He is testing another size, as we speak.

Last edited:

CPRsm

Now goes in the boss crate
1047rwhpstockcoyote.jpg

implosive

Established Member
That graph looks like a rollercoaster that would make me shit my pants and puke simultaneously

stang8psi

Established Member
Again.... Bone Stock Motor?:bs: If It were the case every single cobra would be for sale Now! There would be no point at having built motors! And why HAve a Zr1 when people can just buy your run of the mill 25k mustang gt and do twin turbos on there factory bone stock motor and mke 900-1050 rwhp for another 10k... Your marketing skills are good but the :bs: flag is a waiving on the stock motor "Quote". Sorry

gkviper192

Established Member
So let me make sure I'm reading this correctly this is a stock motor on twin snails making close to 900rwhp on pump gas?!? I thought forged internals were necessary to achieve power levels this high?

MRSUPRA

Established Member
These SECRET sized turbos must be big to make nearly 900rwhp on pump gas.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
So let me make sure I'm reading this correctly this is a stock motor on twin snails making close to 900rwhp on pump gas?!? I thought forged internals were necessary to achieve power levels this high?

It only needs to be built to last. Lots of engines will spin the dyno freakishly high a few times before exploding

Last edited:

CPRsm

Again.... Bone Stock Motor?:bs: If It were the case every single cobra would be for sale Now! There would be no point at having built motors! And why HAve a Zr1 when people can just buy your run of the mill 25k mustang gt and do twin turbos on there factory bone stock motor and mke 900-1050 rwhp for another 10k... Your marketing skills are good but the :bs: flag is a waiving on the stock motor "Quote". Sorry
care to make a friendly wager? How about sig access? One final pull on vid uncut as the pan is pulled should quiet the BS. Are you in? Fwiw this is not the first stock engined mod motor to make 1000 hp on 91. There is another sitting in my shop that did it a year ago.

You should build an engine. Nowhere did I say it would live forever. Dont confuse the two. This turbo kit will not make your engine invincible. Do not try this at home. Please do not send us video of ur attempts, they will not be watched. Enough disclaimers? Lol secret turbos ftw.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Uncorrected numbers please, my car made 818 corrected and 885 uncorrected on 15#'s with pump gas. It's nice to know what correction factor is being used.

a6934fc1-aaf8-e7ed.jpg

Built 5.4 4v swap, 9.2/1, twin 57's at 15psi and 91 octane (premium at 4600ft) 885/900 whp&tq.

So as to be totally fair, as I know you are in business, here's my graph with corrected numbers and the aforementioned 818whp was uncorrected. This way anyone who see's a disparity from corrected and uncorrected numbers on your graphs will have an easy look at what traditionally happens when numbers are corrected via my experience at 4600ft of altitude.

Please post what the uncorrected numbers were. Thanks, a friend is interested in purchasing a kit and asked me to do a little research. He has a built block (9.8/1) etc, in his 2012 5.0 and wants an honest 1,000whp on 110 octane with ~20psi uncorrected and 750-825whp uncorrected on pump gas. I can have him email you guys if that's easier.

CPRsm

Not a problem at all. Nothing to hide. Just had to call and find out. The uncorrected were 887rwhp at 13 psi. Pressure drop yesterday was 2.3psi at that elevation. (Where I got 13 psi). Correction factor in his software, which he can't change was 1.19 yesterday at 5000 ft. We think it may be a little high by the testing done here at lower boost levels by 3%. If we correct by what we think might be correct SAE it would have been 1009rwhp yesterday. Just not sure what percent if any at this point because the difference we found was a little over 500rwhp when compared here and at 5000ft. Plan is to test 1000rwhp at sea level to figure how far if any the SAE is at that power level.

D.T.R

Established Member
Don't really expect it to last forever. Wasn't really the point though. Don't expect anyone to push a stock engine this hard either. Unless a new engine is waiting.
But it's a little itty bitty 302 making 1000hp on 91. IDK of a LS that's made those number on a stock engine and pump. Efficiency and comparison of turbo kits here, not really Ford Vs GM.:beer:

this is pretty amazing

Turbo > *

Users who are viewing this thread