turbo kit pics please

D.T.R

Established Member
not trying to defend the hellion kit because i have one, but some of you forget that no one has taken the time yet to turn it up all the way (1200whp+ off the shelf?) and make a 5.0 sort of a race car with weight reduction and all that jazz.. it'll run in the 8s easily like every other kit out there can.

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
This is how i feel about this thread...

8712d1355927617-jizz-in-my-pants2.png

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Hell, how would you like your high dollar kit to be sharing dyno and track time with one of these "cheap ass, no good" kits and constantly be having the high dollar kit handed its ass... it sucks, trust me.

I completely agree. I would be pissed. I just like to see more options.

Screamin363

Established Member
Looking at most of the kits being represented here it seems that they all have a few select cars getting down.
I'm just glad we are light years ahead of the early 90's cars were at this same amount of time with our cars.

So very few cars if any would get into the 10's with so few mods or even more.

Pound air and fuel and this platform flat ass gets down for the tank weight they have.

stretchb

Established Member
I wish I was brave enough to invest the money in one of these single turbo kits to compare it to my Hellion kit. If I don't like this 2.9 then maybe I'll give one a try but the money for a kit + tuning is too much to gamble on when just coming off the $ loss on the Hellion. That would be an awesome comparison if someone does it and is honest about the results.

I wish you woulda stayed with the TT. At least you took it to the track.

get the single :) i'll come help install it.

D.T.R

Established Member
I completely agree. I would be pissed. I just like to see more options.

Ehhh i'm not really too concerned about the whp per $$ ... if that was the case i would have went nitrous and sprayed the house down. Or better yet, buy a $500 fox body and go with the gay $300 LS motors...

WIPLASH1

Established Member
I don't have pictures of it. He is a local Dallas guy that had the kit.
My point of asking is that's the only kit that has had problems, and he's been asked what he did for hangers with no response. Pretty safe bet he has none. Which, like I said before is shame on On3, the kit should have damn hangers.

crazyrifle

Established Member
Here is my CPR Single...

Zero Issue with anything, and Im gonna go out on a limb and make claim to the most daily driven Turbo Coyote in the land.

Please take note, its Function over form status right now...its a bit dirty
20130914_195733_zps17a264ae.jpg

7.8psi on E85 Stock Pump (Testing), 1000cc NON ID Injectors
IMG_20131029_204426_zps17f86947.jpg

turbo size ???

CPRsm

The first one was a billet ball bearring 74mm. The second one is a cast 75mm. The turbos we use now work a good bit better.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
turbo size ???
Its an old style S475 cast wheel with the old design 87mm Turbine.

Dump truck turbo for life! Also this was not supplied with the kit, its my own turbo that we used for some R&D. The turbos that come now make more hp/lb of boost.....like Dustin said.

Users who are viewing this thread