TVS Blower

MD03SVT

Established Member
If boost levels are kept the same the results will be worth reading. Basically your going to take your car in, do a dyno pull and just swap and do it again. I really would like to see the results since it seems for some reason the TVS is out performing the TS pretty much in the TQ dept and only lacking about 15-35hp. Waiting for the results and specially looking at the boost level. See if you can get the IAT temps and this will be an awesome comparison for those looking to get a blower

No dyno for me track times are what count to me.

oliver1539

Established Member
Justin,

I'll be contacting you in the next couple of weeks to purchase this setup! I believe a friend of mine sent you an email today as to the same regards for his Shelby. This is the package I've been waiting for!

Thanks, Steve O.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Justin,

I'll be contacting you in the next couple of weeks to purchase this setup! I believe a friend of mine sent you an email today as to the same regards for his Shelby. This is the package I've been waiting for!

Thanks, Steve O.

Nice!
You won't be disapointed!

breoland

Established Member
After talking with Justin at PRI I will replace my 2.9 with his TVS in the spring.It will be a good comparison as all I will do is remove the 2.9 + drop on the TVS all other mods will remain the same.

Let me know what you decide to do with that crappy 2.9 and i'll take it off your hands.
As for swapping the 2, what mods do you have done so i understand what was the difference between the 2

thanks, cant wait to see the difference

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Awesome! I assume you have this set up? That's what I love about the TVS is the low and mid range torque. Now with higher HP levels with this new set up it's the perfect combo for me..

Yes and no. I have a VMP prototype TVS 2.3 on my 03 Cobra. It performs very well. I had Justins wife car over the weekend also with the TVS 2.3. Her car is amazing!!
I've seen Justin tune GT500s with his new VMP TVS 2.3 and it is amazing!
Hopefully I'll be able to drive his GT500 at the track soon.:rockon:

oliver1539

Established Member
Yes and no. I have a VMP prototype TVS 2.3 on my 03 Cobra. It performs very well. I had Justins wife car over the weekend also with the TVS 2.3. Her car is amazing!!
I've seen Justin tune GT500s with his new VMP TVS 2.3 and it is amazing!
Hopefully I'll be able to drive his GT500 at the track soon.:rockon:

Thanks for the input on the prototype TVS! I'll be purchasing one in the next couple of weeks and will post my results. Spring can't get here soon enough!!

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Throttle body + exhaust on ZROTOWTF's car will put it right up to the edge of 700rwhp, maybe over it once the car gets a few break in miles.

Justin, can you run a the lower with your TVS on pump gas? I run a lethal off-road X so boost will be a touch lower and run the AFCO dual fan as well.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
can someone measure the logo on the top of the TVS? Where it says Ford Racing or the VMP logo? length and width? My car is still in storage. Thanks

Seahorse

Established Member
can someone measure the logo on the top of the TVS? Where it says Ford Racing or the VMP logo? length and width? My car is still in storage. Thanks

Slow day and was just detailing the engine area after the TVS install last week, so here ya go!

b41c10ff.jpg

a18371dd.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Slow day and was just detailing the engine area after the TVS install last week, so here ya go!

b41c10ff.jpg

a18371dd.jpg

Thanks bud. I want to get a plate made that goes over the ford racing logo on mine.

Sent from my IPhone 5

Seahorse

Established Member
I was thinking the same kinda thing, one with brushed aluminum with the "Shelby" font lettering in red.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I was thinking the same kinda thing, one with brushed aluminum with the "Shelby" font lettering in red.

I don't know where to get one made. I want a black one with silver writing that says something like tvs powered or similiar.

Sent from my IPhone 5

Seahorse

Established Member
Yea, that's a bit of a challenge. I was hoping to get a thin magnetic plate type, that I could use just for car shows, then remove it otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread