Up for Bids.....2013 with 7 miles

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense to me, either. Lost years of fun cruising for $54,995. base price when new. High bid so far with 2 days remaining is $60,000.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
There is a whole group of collectors that are into "wrapper"cars. They will never be driven. Now years later and they come to market, there will be a substantial premium for these cars. To preserve the value, they cant be driven moving forward. To each their own. I have passed on several cars because the mileage was too low. I want to be able to drive our cars, some of them, not much, but at least some.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Previous discussion about this car here.

Search feature is broken
Operator error
lol

Hey Man! You hijacked my thread......thief.......:ROFLMAO:

lol, sorry.
And what's crazy is I remembered like, "Damn this is the 2nd car this month with the same specs up for auction"

Long term Covid Fog is a thing:ROFLMAO:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Search feature is broken
Operator error
lol

lol, sorry.
And what's crazy is I remembered like, "Damn this is the 2nd car this month with the same specs up for auction"

Long term Covid Fog is a thing:ROFLMAO:
I got my...
watching i see you GIF

On you Red Venom......Don't pull that Covid Hoax shit on me....ain't buying it....:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
There is a whole group of collectors that are into "wrapper"cars. They will never be driven. Now years later and they come to market, there will be a substantial premium for these cars. To preserve the value, they cant be driven moving forward. To each their own. I have passed on several cars because the mileage was too low. I want to be able to drive our cars, some of them, not much, but at least some.
People have more money than Brains.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
115k is damn impressive, wish I would have left mine stock now View attachment 1804002
It is, but that price had at least as much to do with the car's "Serial #001" and low miles as it did with its stock configuration.

I’m not terribly surprised but I’m glad I’ve enjoyed my Shelby. These cars will always hold value.
-J
:iagree:

People have more money than Brains.

Comically, there are some who try to rationalize the silly prices they pay as badges of honor.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m not terribly surprised but I’m glad I’ve enjoyed my Shelby. These cars will always hold value.
-J
Agreed, I've had a lot of fun with these cars and wouldn't change anything.
It is, but that price had at least as much to do with the car's "Serial #001" and low miles as it did with its stock configuration.

Comically, there are some who try to rationalize the silly prices they pay as badges of honor.
That was a rare example for sure, but I'm guessing in the next 10 to 20 years these cars will be pulling big money.

Users who are viewing this thread