Vegas Robber Gets It All

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

LS WUT

Established Member
Here's the link from Daily Caller. Scroll down to the Twitter link and watch at your own discretion. It's a lot of blood and sad to see something so stupid end that way.

Holy shit.. that’s wild. I’ve never understood why people have to fight with knives, I mean I’d understand if he was out numbered, or providing self defense. But damn that video in the mall was on some serious shit.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hopefully we hear more reports of the tables being turned on these violent thugs/assailants.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone read his AMA on Reddit? Pretty sure the shop owner screwed himself trying to get internet famous. What a moron. Wow.

IMG_1674.JPG
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Doing an AMA right after it happens is a terrible idea. I give the guy credit for acting but damn, let the charges clear before willfully digging your own grave. Kind of like OJ did. Give it a good 20 years before you talk.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Granted if it goes to trial and they do try to use the AMA as evidence they will do a thorough search of IPs, device history, etc...

But, as of right now, does anyone really know for sure if it really was that dude on the AMA and not some LARP or something?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He very well might regret the words he posted. Time will tell. There might be some posts added to this thread depending on where this goes.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Here's the link from Daily Caller. Scroll down to the Twitter link and watch at your own discretion. It's a lot of blood and sad to see something so stupid end that way.

Brutal. Reminds me of the guy that pulls a gun I believe in a bank if I remember correctly. He charges at the guard and the guard gets one shot off right in the guy's neck. He stumbles around for awhile spewing like a spigot then eventually keels over in the revolving door. Can't remember where I saw the video but it's online.

Users who are viewing this thread