Video game guys, it's gonna be a good next 3 months

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I think in the next 6 months I have 15 games already paid for and preordered

ff500

Established Member
Waiting on Resident Evil Racoon City which is supposed to be released at the end of this year.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
This! :banana:

Agreed.

I guess you don't follow ESPORTS much.

Without MLG console ESPORTS wouldnt exist. PC ESPORTS on the other hand, there are players making over 100k a year from the US to Seoul.

Nerds rule the world now, frat boys and popped collar douchebags are a thing of the past. Hate all you want consoles are for noobs.

Who cares :shrug:. Theyre video games dude lol.

TES:V 11/11/11
Mass Effect 3
Diablo III
Starcraft II: HOTS

Cant wait for Diablo III :rockon:. Mass Effect 3 for the 360 though, thats where all my ME2 and ME save data lies.

Currently working on Dues Ex, bad ass game.

rockX219

Established Member
Gears 3, Arkham City and MW3 for sure. RE and Dead Island look good too, so more than likely I will get them.

Raven519

Established Member
I'm getting Gears of war 3 *actually decided to get the console* and Forza 4, although i probably won't touch forza until the middle of next year, Gears is going to be too awesome to put down.

sidewinderl

Established Member
Surprised people aren't mentioning Warhammer 40k: Space Marine and The Old Republic.

ps...MW3 = Mechwarrior 3 :bash:

Last edited:

Jaysin

Established Member
Only games I've looked forward too are Madden 12, which I got on launch day, and Uncharted 3.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I guess you don't follow ESPORTS much.

Without MLG console ESPORTS wouldnt exist. PC ESPORTS on the other hand, there are players making over 100k a year from the US to Seoul.

Nerds rule the world now, frat boys and popped collar douchebags are a thing of the past. Hate all you want consoles are for noobs.

wtf is an esport?

oh yeah, thats right, nobody knows, because nobody cares, aside from a bunch of wannabe ubernorks with $2000 gaming rigs in their parents basements talking about driver tweaks to get the best 3Dmark scores like it means something.

Have fun with your gaming rig for now, while they still make games for PC's. Last time I checked it was a continually dying market because theres no money in it from all the hacking, not that im against that, I still use my gaming rig to try out all the games for free before deciding to spend the $50 on the 360 version, however thats getting less and less possible to do since more and more the PC version either comes out at a later date or not at all.

PC gaming will be dead by the end of this decade, if not halfway through, and pimple faced geeks worldwide will slit their wrist just like emo kids when their parents take away their myspace account. Then again, that means less than 5% of the total gaming market.........so really no loss there. I see consoles and mobile device gaming taking over, look at the popularity of a simple assed game like Angry Birds, developed by two guys in a few days work.........millions in profit from a $2.99 game.

Jaysin

Established Member
i am waiting for this one as well. though i never did beat 4 and never even bought 5

Oh man, you should really finish 4. I still have a Gamecube stashed away in the closet with a copy of RE4, my favorite game ever next to GTA3. Though as much as I love 4, I too have never even played 5 haha.

Users who are viewing this thread