Video game guys, it's gonna be a good next 3 months

phillycobra99

Established Member
I picked up dead island and am pretty lost.

How do you continue playing the main storyline without taking on 50 side missions?

Am i the only one who can never find a game to join in multiplayer?

wjk

Established Member
Only game I care about is Diablo 3. Diablo 2 was easily my favorite game of all time, and I'm hoping its successor won't disappoint.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
For those of you looking to get Dead Island, it is a pretty legit game. It is a zombie version of Borderlands. So far, so good. No complaints here. And playing with your boys on co-op is legit.
if fcking sucked fck this game..it's laggy as hell..having to hit a zombie 10 times to kill it...waste of money

/rant

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Twisted metal was supposed to come out in October, but I think it got pushed back. I used to love those games! I'm defiantly picking up mw3 and skyrim.

xenodragon

Established Member
I use to be a PC gamer, but until they can make a PC game that I dont have to update every driver on my computer, disable windows 7 mode, instal a new video card, add 6 more gigs of ram, buy 3 terrabytes of internal storage running 20,000 RPMs, I will be sticking with console. **** it takes 7 hours to instal and start playing any new PC game I buy..and I have a pretty damn good computer that I update every year with the latest shit....still not good enough apparently

xenodragon

Established Member
Only game I care about is Diablo 3. Diablo 2 was easily my favorite game of all time, and I'm hoping its successor won't disappoint.

If you havent heard, Blizzard is allowing an real money auction house for D3. IMO this is going to ruin the game...but we will see. I know I will just throw down cash to buy all the best shit and then just find a way to dup and resell it ;-)

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
If you havent heard, Blizzard is allowing an real money auction house for D3. IMO this is going to ruin the game...but we will see. I know I will just throw down cash to buy all the best shit and then just find a way to dup and resell it ;-)

I don't think Dead Island sucks at all. Little laggy, but it's a large game. It's a lot like Borderlands, so if you weren't a fan, then this isn't the game for you. As far as staying on the storyline, just go to your quests and pick the storyline quests to bypass the side missions.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Having all the consoles ftw!

oh wait, more money spent ftl

Users who are viewing this thread