The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
ab37710afe3fb723d1cce191806d52e6.jpg

I am here specifically for the LOLZ

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad to see the Hissman monicker back... That crucifix thing was tanking.... Lol

dom418

Established Member
Would you prefer blinged out chrome/polished aluminum? Maybe silver that's on everything? Some gold/blue/white rice wheels?

Yeah that's exactly right. Since I don't agree with YOUR taste, that must mean "bling" is what I prefer

Because bling is what rims have been offered on mustangs in the past? All I'm saying is have 1 choice is lame. Carry on now sweet lips

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Glad to see the Hissman monicker back... That crucifix thing was tanking.... Lol

No joke! Where my last few vehicles were not of the Snake variety... It just didn't makes sense. :beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
If the new 1lE matches the performance of the GT350 for $10k less than Id say Chevy has really hit a home run. I hope not as I bleed for Blue but the old 1LE surprised a lot of folks and the new one could definitely match the GT350. IMO it all depends on what the new 1LE will cost...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Next time you buy a beer let me know how much it cost and I will PP you the moneys..

az20115.0

Established Member
Because no one is buying them even at MSRP and definitely not marked up. 20-25k under at this point because no one is going to pay 70k+ for an old gen parts bin camaro with sticky tires and rock hard suspension. Do you know understand simple economics?

Ppeople were buying them at msrp or higher. The reason it can't fetch 75k anymore is because there is a direct competitor that does everything the z28 does but better. Its called economic competition so apparently you don't understand economics

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
apparently you dont understand that the 1LE is not the GT500s competitor and I don't feel like explaining why

Huh? Never said that.

Ppeople were buying them at msrp or higher. The reason it can't fetch 75k anymore is because there is a direct competitor that does everything the z28 does but better. Its called economic competition so apparently you don't understand economics

You must have missed it, but the cars were already dead in the water by spring of 2015 dude.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
For the love of GOD, can you people effect a change on your implementation of the words affect and effect? It is getting ridiculous and it has started to affect my affect.

I feel very "affected" by this "effect".
LMFAO :)

krt22

Established Member
Maybe a handful of early adopters back in 2014 when there were only a few hundred made, once chevy increased production for 2015 sales had already tanked. Hell you could even find brand new 2014s just last year. It was certainly not economic competition, the car was way over-priced to start with and just not a great all around car. (not at all detracting from its on-track capability)

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I predict the new 1LE will equal or best the regular 350. It will not beat the 350R.

If the new 1lE matches the performance of the GT350 for $10k less than Id say Chevy has really hit a home run. I hope not as I bleed for Blue but the old 1LE surprised a lot of folks and the new one could definitely match the GT350. IMO it all depends on what the new 1LE will cost...

I hate to recant my previous prediction, after a little more research and hearing AL O's interview, the 1LE should still fall a little short to the GT350's performance numbers. Should be a good show though.

I am thinkikg that price will be in the 44-47k ballpark, which if true, would make the car a great value/toy.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I hate to recant my previous prediction, after a little more research and hearing AL O's interview, the 1LE should still fall a little short to the GT350's performance numbers. Should be a good show though.

I am thinkikg that price will be in the 44-47k ballpark, which if true, would make the car a great value/toy.

Any links to said interview?

Users who are viewing this thread