What did you do for your Terminator today?

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Cleaned it up really well and put it away for the winter.
942881CE-8C68-41CC-97E5-E01C0390EDFD.jpeg

Stage 4.6

Established Member
We've had some un common weather here in Colorado too, we haven't had any snow in our area, I could've literally been driven it today if I wanted. My Cobra has been put away since Oct 31st (not by choice) my clutch started slipping on the last test and tune so i decided to put away.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
We've had some un common weather here in Colorado too, we haven't had any snow in our area, I could've literally been driven it today if I wanted. My Cobra has been put away since Oct 31st (not by choice) my clutch started slipping on the last test and tune so i decided to put away.
That's what my Dad said. He lives in steamboat and they were visiting when we got about a foot of snow. He said we officially have more snow than them. Crazy!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That's what my Dad said. He lives in steamboat and they were visiting when we got about a foot of snow. He said we officially have more snow than them. Crazy!

That's weird for the mountains Steamboat always gets a good dose of snow! I literally saw a McLaren, GT500, and a Hellcat on my way to work. My car broke at a bad time :(

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That's weird for the mountains Steamboat always gets a good dose of snow! I literally saw a McLaren, GT500, and a Hellcat on my way to work. My car broke at a bad time :(
Yeah definitely crazy! Get that car fixed! Mine still makes a little noise periodically taking off in first gear. I tried adjusting the tob numerous times.

Now I just deal with it. Seems to be less noticeable once I get some heat in it. I know I have less than 2k miles on my clutch.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Yeah definitely crazy! Get that car fixed! Mine still makes a little noise periodically taking off in first gear. I tried adjusting the tob numerous times.

Now I just deal with it. Seems to be less noticeable once I get some heat in it. I know I have less than 2k miles on my clutch.

For sure! I ordered a Mantic clutch a few weeks ago, supposedly was in stock, but have not received it yet? Also getting ready to purchase a T56 magnum after the holiday's slap it all in once.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL. That is a lot of shoveling. I'm surprised you don't already have a snow blower. With a driveway that long, you either need a snowblower or a lot of free time, especially when the snowfall is 10" or more.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL. That is a lot of shoveling. I'm surprised you don't already have a snow blower. With a driveway that long, you either need a snowblower or a lot of free time, especially when the snowfall is 10" or more.
Yeah it was horrible. Especially after the plows really packed it solid. I just hate the idea of having a snowblower in the shop lol.

Users who are viewing this thread