What is your opinion, What is the biggest issue now-a-days?

What is the biggest issue today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Last

Established Member
North Korea reminded me today that gun control, abortion, conspiracies, and the budget are really small issues... What do you think the biggest issue is now-a-days?

If you choose other, please put up what you believe to be the biggest issue to you? I remind everyone this is an opinion thread, so what may be an issue to you, may not be a big deal to another (so don't try to convince someone that your issue is bigger than theirs).

Blackness03

Established Member
all these fat ass overweight girls on the east coast. I don't know what it is, but it's nowhere near as bad on the west coast.

dwish

Established Member
The biggest issue, politician stupidity, and lack of leadership in this country...

Once this is settled, everything else should fall into place. Wouldn't it be nice to have leadership you could truly believe in? Leadership whose aim is unquestionably directed towards bettering the country, not appeasing lobbies or the media or social media.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
economy is usually always a big issue but if I had to pick just one issue that is affecting people right now it would be gun control.

jrandy

Established Member
The way the country is raising children. Perfect example was today I heard on the radio that there is a group of people rallying to make it illegal for public school teachers to grade papers with red pens because the color red can cause "anxiety".

This country is doomed...

Last edited:

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
Biggest issue is our leadership pushing back the real problems and clouding their work with BS agendas.

Fiscal cliff adverted? Nah they needed to approve some post offices for renaming.

SVT4ME

Established Member
It has to be the economy. Next, the US government has to balance its budget. Stop the life time welfare state is a good start.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
The economy has been the issue for four years, politicians on both sides have tried everything to distract us.

bodge323

Established Member
Lack of leadership in this country and even more so a lack of pride in ones country. It makes me sick when someone says Americans have it too good. This is/was the land of opportunity because people once thought that and made strides to achieve that.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I picked "other." The biggest issue facing us today is the growing entitlement mentality. Fix that (how, I don't know) and most of the other issues resolve themselves.

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Biggest issue is a broken government/political system...

Term limits are direly needed and politicians need to be held to the same standards and subjected to the same systems as everyone else.

Other

We've lost control of the political system and we're being played in this phony Left vs. Right debate. Everyting else is really just symptoms of the greater disease the country is suffering from at the moment. It will turn around though.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Economy, out of control government spending, national debt.

We're heading towards national insolvency and the media doesn't give a shit.

61mmstang94

Established Member
It will turn around though.

Did your magic 8-ball tell you that?

History says civilizations can fail. Even the "great" ones. Not saying we wil fail, but if you just think "oh it'll turn around" you're mistaken. The only way this national budget gets fixed is through extreme compromise because we're in a lot more trouble than we think even if our personal lives haven't been impacted by the economy. Now I don't agree with taking from the "rich" to give to the takers who produce nothing, in fact I have nothing I can think of that would fix it so I'm not proclaiming to have anything figured out...but any logical person who looks at our country knows its in trouble and it isn't just going to all get better.

Last edited:

Last

Established Member
I picked "other." The biggest issue facing us today is the growing entitlement mentality. Fix that (how, I don't know) and most of the other issues resolve themselves.

I agree with the entitlement mentality being one of the biggest issues. Can anyone tell me how to add that to the poll?

Users who are viewing this thread