What is your opinion, What is the biggest issue now-a-days?

What is the biggest issue today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Last

Established Member
Conservatives are the problem. People who live in the South, shall we call them the American Taliban? They use their religion as justification to take away rights from others. They love their guns and hate government. Look they want the whole country to be God fearing, but that only applies if you believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior, if you are Jewish, Atheist, or Muslim you have no rights. If you aren't white, then your vote shouldn't count. If you are not male you have no place except in the home as a baby making machine. If you get raped it is "God's plan" and your body will not get pregnant because "it will shut itself down".

Seriously thats the problem

So what is your solution to your perceived problem?

Conservatives are the problem. People who live in the South, shall we call them the American Taliban? They use their religion as justification to take away rights from others. They love their guns and hate government. Look they want the whole country to be God fearing, but that only applies if you believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior, if you are Jewish, Atheist, or Muslim you have no rights. If you aren't white, then your vote shouldn't count. If you are not male you have no place except in the home as a baby making machine. If you get raped it is "God's plan" and your body will not get pregnant because "it will shut itself down".

But you NYorkers are part of the solution, correct?

Btw, you forgot that we whites want all you blacks back in chains.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
So what is your solution to your perceived problem?

My solution is a complete separation of church and state. Keep your religion, regardless of what it is at home and your place of worship.

As much as it hurts to say, people like Planter do deserve to be happy and get married. Let him/her have the same rights as everyone else.

Women should get equal pay for equal work and all rape is legitimate.

Get rid of good old boys club mentality.

Make people have to EARN there way.

The cream will rise to the top.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

So, I guess you have been given infinite wisdom to know the thinking of everyone in the South? You want to give up your rights? Fine, be my guest. I fail to see how somebody wanting to pray in a government place hurts you? If you are not being forced to do it, shut your mouth and turn the other way. Do we abolish sports because some kids are untalented? No, so why abolish religion? Don't like guns? Don't buy one, don't call the police, use your superior intellect to stop a criminal there Inspector Gadget. Just because a few nut jobs think there are certain rules to legitimate rape does not mean we all feel the same way. People like you who do not like their rights are ruining this country.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
So, I guess you have been given infinite wisdom to know the thinking of everyone in the South? You want to give up your rights? Fine, be my guest. I fail to see how somebody wanting to pray in a government place hurts you? If you are not being forced to do it, shut your mouth and turn the other way. Do we abolish sports because some kids are untalented? No, so why abolish religion? Don't like guns? Don't buy one, don't call the police, use your superior intellect to stop a criminal there Inspector Gadget. Just because a few nut jobs think there are certain rules to legitimate rape does not mean we all feel the same way. People like you who do not like their rights are ruining this country.

Oh pray where you wish, but the second you say no to abortion or gay marriage because "God said so" I think you should be smacked. Or even better, that a young woman being raped was "God's plan". Keep your guns, just keep them at home.

I am one of the few on this site who actually feels sad when I read about kids getting shot. The difference between someone who lives in the North and someone who lives in the South is when tragedies like what happened in Newton happen Northeners actually care. We feel sad and want that to NEVER happen again because the idea of kids being shot makes us SICK. Southeners dont give a damn about kids or adults being shot. They just dont want their guns being taken away.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
You are beyond stupid and beyond help; people like you are the reason I make sure to say I'm from UPSTATE NY not that garbage island. You're one of the only people that felt bad on this site when the Newton tradgey happened?? Please.

You are however, one of the few non-sensical liberal minded weenies that think taking guns from law abiding citizens will prevent mentally ill criminals from committing acts of violence though. That's a brilliant notion.

You gerneralize people as 'Southerners' because they don't want their second amendment enfringed, I have news for you pee-wee; that's the MAJORITY of this country because we believe in the Constitution and our right to bear arms. You if anything are un-American, narrow minded fool that makes generalizations about large groups of people because you think you're better than them. You're a joke similar to joeg, chopin, and the other anti-American morons that float around here.:loser:

Oh pray where you wish, but the second you say no to abortion or gay marriage because "God said so" I think you should be smacked. Or even better, that a young woman being raped was "God's plan". Keep your guns, just keep them at home.

I am one of the few on this site who actually feels sad when I read about kids getting shot. The difference between someone who lives in the North and someone who lives in the South is when tragedies like what happened in Newton happen Northeners actually care. We feel sad and want that to NEVER happen again because the idea of kids being shot makes us SICK. Southeners dont give a damn about kids or adults being shot. They just dont want their guns being taken away.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
I think putting one of those problems before the other would be beside the point. True, in order to solve them they have to be singled out and dealt with, but you can't ignore all the other problems we have while trying to solve an individual problem.

North Korea is a problem because they are a radical, brainwashed nation of people that have a very dangerous mindset along with the appending ability to do some serious damage.

Gun control is a problem because the world is not perfect. Refer to the above statement. The main argument for gun control is to get the "bad guns" off the street. Well, look at the facts - criminals do not obey laws. If you criminalize gun ownership, only criminals will own guns. Any other politician that disagrees facts is only doing it because they have an unconstitutional agenda to fill.

The economy is terrible for several reasons: unemployment benefits and other ridiculous handouts to those who do absolutely nothing to better themselves, the healthcare being way too expensive due to a monopoly of many corporations binding together for personal gain, etc. There are simply too many reasons to list. The most infuriating by far is how people needing organ transplants or else they will die, and many of them spend the rest of their lives on that list and never get said transplant, meanwhile Yolanda and her baby daddy that ran off gets free abortions.

Obesity is a problem because people have no sense of health. It has become simply too easier and cheaper to just stop by the local McDonald's or Wendy's rather than fix yourself something reasonably healthy for yourself. A big cause I see for this is people are just lazy. They see it like this: "Why use energy and time to fix something for myself when somebody else can do it for me?"

There are a lot of problems in the U.S. today, but that's just like every other country. No country is perfect. The first thing I see fit to do is get rid of the power-hungry "I'm above the law" thinking politicians out of office. They are solely there for personal gain, and make decisions based on what will benefit THEM, not the people they vowed to SERVE. All the hypocrisy needs to go. I can't even fathom how a politician (Dianne Feinstein *cough cough*) can say "If I could have gotten enough votes for an out-right gun ban and confiscation, I would have" and NOT ONLY is she still in office ten years later, but SHE HAS A CCW PERMIT!

Last

Established Member
My solution is a complete separation of church and state. Keep your religion, regardless of what it is at home and your place of worship.

As much as it hurts to say, people like Planter do deserve to be happy and get married. Let him/her have the same rights as everyone else.

Women should get equal pay for equal work and all rape is legitimate.

Get rid of good old boys club mentality.

Make people have to EARN there way.

The cream will rise to the top.

So, you really think you can change people's mentality by changing the law and trying to force people to change their mind?

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
The biggest issue, politician stupidity, and lack of leadership in this country...

not so much stupidity, its more selfishness. all about the money, fame, and power. they could give a shit less about the people they are supposed to represent and care for. corrupt bureaucrats. that should be an addressed issue :beer:

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member

:bash:

You and mr. bolton are competing for dumbest post ever it appears....just on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
The economy has been the issue for four years, politicians on both sides have tried everything to distract us.

JMO but its been on the downturn since 2001 and only getting worse.

And Lol @ GladFly. Wow.... Absolute simpleton. You are so out of touch with reality.

Blown 89

Established Member
Conservatives are the problem.
Democrats and Conservatives viciously warring with each other is digging this country's grave. The finger pointing from both sides needs to stop and our decision makers need to engage in intelligent discussion. Until that happens this country will continue self destruct.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Wait wait.

So liberals that are attacking the constitution on a daily basis are less a threat than some bible thumpers?

I believe anyone that attacks the foundation of this country to be more of a terrorist than not. IMO anyone that even thinks about circumventing the 2A by instituting any firearms ban to remove rights of law abiding citizens should be deported, if not tried for treason. Supporting said values is a direct violation of our rights. 2A is not to protect citizens from citizens its to protect citizens from a tyrannical govt by ensuring the people always have the right to remove it from power.

It was clear this election that the repubs lost due to their disconnected religious viewpoints on issues like abortion and gay rights. They should have simply redirected those issues with "we dont care at this point, theres 300 other things on the list before we can even talk about abortion and gay rights. Nobody will have to worry about either if theres no america left after we run ourselves into economic ruin and insolvency" but nooo they took the bait and helped portray the republican party as a bunch of tootin bible thumpers. Then again didnt expect any different with Romney at the helm when its obvious the people wanted Ron Paul, on both sides of the aisle.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The threat of world war (N. Korea, Iran) and the economy are two really big issues on the minds of most people. There are so many big issues, though. Issues that not only affect us (this generation), but our children and their children.

svtaddict

Established Member
i think the biggest problem were facing is that we are getting more and more dependant on technology to the point where one of these days one of these solar flares is really gonna due significant damage that it will destroy the economy. i see this as a big possibility. one of these days people are gonna end up like the people on the ship in the cartoon wall-e. doing nothing and not knowing what to do when shit hits the fan. i am showing my kids how to plant seeds and how to slaughter theyre food.

It's not pessimism, its reality but some people choose to be stupid and "optimistic" like $17,000,000,000,000 is going to go away and we'll be on the up in no time.

Maybe the bigger problem is people like you who don't think it's a big deal cuz it'll just go away eventually.

You don't understand what the bankers are trying to do with the world currencies. That's why you don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread