What was your last workout?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yes. Indoor track on the second floor. About 7 laps equals a mile. This gym chain has about 6 or 7 gyms around the city and is the best bargain in town.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
LOL. Just lol if your gym doesn’t sell shirts like this.
f91bf267defe4609a732304432f95d7f.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just finished chest. Great workout.
For some cardio, I think I'll give the Roush an Adam's waterless wash in the garage. :D

VegasMichael

Established Member
Just finished chest. Great workout.
For some cardio, I think I'll give the Roush an Adam's waterless wash in the garage. :D
Would like to see posters offer some details on their workouts. You guys are like cavemen with your responses: 'Did chest. Worked legs. Cardio. Triceps. Me run. Bike.'

As for me I just finished a 45 minute lap swim. So relaxing. Mixed up my styles with sidestroke, breaststroke, backstroke, Australian crawl.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Would like to see posters offer some details on their workouts. You guys are like cavemen with your responses: 'Did chest. Worked legs. Cardio. Triceps. Me run. Bike.'

As for me I just finished a 45 minute lap swim. So relaxing. Mixed up my styles with sidestroke, breaststroke, backstroke, Australian crawl.
I lift things up and put them down. Then I scream like a boss while I admire my physique in the mirror. Srs.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Now we are getting somewhere you villains. But if you need a spotter you are not a real man. It means you are a girl and need tampax and panties because you doubt your ability to get it done. Sad.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did triceps today.

LMFAO (That was for @VegasMichael. lol)
Only 3 exercises for triceps. Still doing the Dorian Yates bodybuilding style of working out. Works great for me.
1) Close grip bench for sets
2) Face breakers for 2 sets
3) Triceps kickbacks with weights.

Users who are viewing this thread