When do the order banks close for the 2014 Shelby?

nate

Established Member
I don't think anyone is quite sure. The rumor is late summer/early fall last I read. Supposedly the order banks will be closing earlier this year to make way for the 2015 mustang.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
IIRC, Madlock has stated it closes at the end of November

conceptmachine

Established Member
I believe orders from the dealers have closed, but the building ends at the end of Nov. Is that true? Conflicting stories... either way, it doesn't look past Nov. They ran the '14 a lot longer than the 13. Should have larger numbers then.

Last edited:

THXCS

Established Member
If anybody knows of a dealer with allocation that's still able to be modified please send a pm or post the info on this thread. I know its late but I've heard that their are still orders that haven't been Locked in!?!?

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
All allocations are done. done. done.

We are in the final 2 weeks of builds, and my guys up there tell me the line shuts down before Thanksgiving, and thats the end of the S197.

If you want a GT500, you better start turning over every rock you can find. A dealer may tell you they can still get one built, but they are completely full of shit if they do say that.

conceptmachine

Established Member
ah... finally they put an end to it LOL. There are plenty on the lots, so no need to fear. As long as you are willing to travel you can pick one up at MSRP or below. Don't be afraid to fly in and drive her home, but up north where the deals are good... you better get moving because the snow will be coming in another week or so!

TFStang

Established Member
Wow! Glad I was able to order mine when I did. I wonder where the last one will end up.

Last edited:

conceptmachine

Established Member
Wow! Glad I was able to order mine when I did. I wonder where the last one will end up.

They auctioned off the last production convertable...I think. Maybe the coupe as well. Went for big money...can't remember how much but was over 200K I believe. They did that about 3 months ago.

The dealer where I bought my unit has a Black/Black Stripe & Premium Sound system is the only option on it.
will sell for MSRP .
It should be built or is about to be built soon.
Call peyton walton at 337-233-4500 dealer Hub city ford,lafayette,la.
Call at 337-315-0629-cell.
If any one is looking for a unit with this color & option.
It is going to be a number close to the end.
Dealer received a call from Ford rep.& was offered another unit for their dealer if they wanted & the GM excepted it.
Do not know if it is taken up yet by any one yet.
Just to let you guys know out there if you are looking for a unit .

reason4treason

Established Member
If anybody knows of a dealer with allocation that's still able to be modified please send a pm or post the info on this thread. I know its late but I've heard that their are still orders that haven't been Locked in!?!?

look at Madlock's 'surprising trends' thread. i believe everything is locked.

try contacting this guy Jeff B at [email protected]

i know he just got a very late allocation granted, which i believe he ordered 2 weeks ago. whether anything at all about that car can be changed, i have no idea.

he's also over on Team Shelby under the HyperStangs username if that's more convenient for you. in my experience, he tends to respond to his emails very quickly.

what exactly are you looking for anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread