Where are the "tax return sales" threads this year???

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Seems like there would be some "Tax return sales" threads popping up any time now ;) Lets get them started!!! I need a clutch! Lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
cant wait for people to start getting their tax return money back, that means I should be able to unload all kinds of random things on Craig's list

iMuf

Established Member
I'm getting a tax return but mine is not going to parts, mine is actually going to be used as a down payment for my very first Mustang lol

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As always, you just need to call for best pricing! :) We will always take care of the board guys (and gals).

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The tax return sales won't come around until closer when tax return monies will be received. they just got filed last week.

mystickb1996

Established Member
shit i haven't even seen a w2 yet! hopefully everything works out and i get a good refund this year tho... hmm fully CJ setup.... i think so

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I already spent some of the money on the Paxton so I wont be spending any more money until spring time, but I will be picking up a set of Id1000's, a JMP plug and play BAP, a 3.4" pulley, and a new tune on E85 in March or April.

Users who are viewing this thread