Which bolt on relocation brackets?

Titan 5.0

Established Member
Can't go wrong with either of those brands really, I think BMR makes the BBR gear.

I bought BMR because they have a wide range of good products, and they're very solid. UMI is the other brand I considered. Steeda is overpriced for what it is...

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Im running the UMI brackets and LCA's and pretty happy with them. Qaulity fit and finish! However, I can say the exact same for BMR!

Kyle55R

Established Member
I noticed that most of the manufacturers for the brackets state that they need to be welded in if used with DRs or slicks. Is anyone running sticky tires without welding with no issues?

mikestoyz

Established Member
I noticed that most of the manufacturers for the brackets state that they need to be welded in if used with DRs or slicks. Is anyone running sticky tires without welding with no issues?

I saw somewhere if your 60 ft was less than 1.5, you might be a redneck....eh, need to have them welded

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I went with Whiteline and really enjoy them! I had MBR ones on my 06 ROUSh...those were pretty low.
The Whiteline ones only give you one hole but its in just the right spot....my LCAs are a tad lower in front then rear. Perfect for me (pic below is NOT at ride height)

DSC_1980.gif

Titan 5.0

Established Member
I went with Whiteline and really enjoy them! I had MBR ones on my 06 ROUSh...those were pretty low.
The Whiteline ones only give you one hole but its in just the right spot....my LCAs are a tad lower in front then rear. Perfect for me (pic below is NOT at ride height)

DSC_1980.gif

Does whiteline make adjustable brackets? it might not matter to the OP but I just noticed...

and yah the BMRs hang pretty low...

Last edited:

Bmr4life

Established Member
I thinking about getting the Che. My car is special in that the driver side BMR bracket would not fit so I need to try another brand.

Users who are viewing this thread