Which One Procharger,Paxton,76 Precision Turbo

Which One; Paxton, Procharger, 76 Precision Turbo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Remember hes running it in a fox body, hes trying to make right around the same power as our YSI powered 2011.

I've considered stepping up myself to the YSI, with the right crank pulley, it can def make big power.

But as of right now, longevity on these cylinder walls at that power level aren't very promising.

BigWill90

Established Member
I would love to lay down some 8's. I'am new to the blower world but not to horse power & fast ets my last mustang went 5.12 through the 8th Iam not expecting that from this setup I just want a fast street car. what pulley do you recommend.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would love to lay down some 8's. I'am new to the blower world but not to horse power & fast ets my last mustang went 5.12 through the 8th Iam not expecting that from this setup I just want a fast street car. what pulley do you recommend.

what Diameter is your crank pulley

bigriff85

Established Member
Big will keep us updated! I have the same aluminator and want to yank my tvs off to make big boy power too! Lol

87hatchy

Established Member
edit: just saw that you decided and that this thread is a little old

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
I've considered stepping up myself to the YSI, with the right crank pulley, it can def make big power.

But as of right now, longevity on these cylinder walls at that power level aren't very promising.

I just plan on matting it and thinking happy thoughts. In your last tear down did you have any cylinder wall distortion?

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
a little late but im glad you went that route. you would have had problems with iat temps in that fox with a procharger. a friend of mine is kicking himself for getting it

87hatchy

Established Member
Yeah when building a car from bumper to bumper it takes some time.

lol I didn't say that to "call you out" for taking long or anything if that's how you took it? My original post was me suggesting that you go turbo. I then edited it because I went back and read that you already decided on what you were doing, therefore making my original post meaningless :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread