Which wheels for my 04 SY cobra?

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I do really like how Comp's wheels look on his. I also really like Chicanis. I'm still waiting for Steve to tell me what deals he has.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
This is a performance site bro, I vote spending the money on porting the blower or upgrading the blower.

forged wheels tend to be much lighter than stock, allowing you to accelerate, brake and corner faster/better. less wear and tear on parts as well. plus, with custom offsets and widths, you can fit a wider variety of tires.

forged wheels are performance wheels. these arent 40lb Dub wheels that are for bling purposes..

and some people are happy/content with their power levels. my 03 put down 475 rwhp and i was more than fine with that. i had no desire to go whipple/kb or maxing out the porting. i was more than happy to have a fast, very good looking car. i know im not the only one. there must be at least 1 or 2 others out there as well lol :p

I do really like how Comp's wheels look on his. I also really like Chicanis. I'm still waiting for Steve to tell me what deals he has.

pm sent. also pm'd those who posted in here expressing interest. wouldnt be surprised if the Mach Fives are gone by the end of the day now lol. ive got 4 sets im selling with about a $400 discount from the usual svtp discounted price. first to take them gets the deal/steal! :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Mach5's brushed centers!

i recently did a set of mach fives in 2 piece, with brushed centers, polished lips, no bolts, for a car and it looked great! i think they would look amazing on a silver cobra and am willing to give an even better price if someone with a silver cobra were to take them like that and provide pics of them on the car. :beer:

these were 20" for a new mustang iirc
IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

they would look just like this but without the bolts
IMG_6269Large.jpg

Last edited:

coposrv

Established Member
^^^ that looks so much better than I thought it would. Pics of the wheel on the car make a huge difference. I would love that as a drag pack set up. 18" up front and 17" in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread