Whiteline transmission mount in development for mt82

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Emailed whiteline, here is what they said,

"Thank you for your inquiry!

The trans mount insert for the S197 chassis Mustangs is still currently under development.

The final product should be released in the next few months, but we have no firm release date at this time.

Follow us on Facebook and stay tuned to our website for any upcoming information!

Thanks you again for the inquiry, and thanks for your continued support of the Whiteline brand!

Best Regards,

Jan Pasia
Technical Service Coordinator
Redranger USA/ Whiteline USA"

Kinda interested in this now...

good work. since whiteline are Aussies, I read that email as if Lee from Hall Pass was reading it to me.

HallPass-021011-0006.jpg

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I'm pretty certain if whiteline does this their product will make a noticeable difference! Especially when the oem is rubber!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I figure Whiteline is busy with the other issues at hand but looking to try one of these...

WHITELINE

Established Member
edit: Sorry I lost my train of thought and commented about another part rather than the transmission mount bushing.

Please check with your local dealer - we have begun distributing to the public earlier this week and should be sold out by the morning. :)

I think many owners will find this bushing insert will surprise you all. :) great bang for your buck solution if you have issues getting clean shifts under loads.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread