Whiteline transmission mount in development for mt82

NickSezz

Established Member
We will be testing one today and over the weekend. I will keep you all updated on some real world results.

We will have a sale on them shortly after for those interested.

Stay tuned!

Ratchet

Established Member
Subbing for results. Come on people get these things in and tell us what you think. :beer:

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
I want one of these, but need to know if they really work before I go through the trouble of removing my rear o2 sensors in order to drop my crossmember for the install. Will this also compliment the Barton 2 post shifter bracket? For those who already have them, please post results asap.

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
I want one of these, but need to know if they really work before I go through the trouble of removing my rear o2 sensors in order to drop my crossmember for the install. Will this also compliment the Barton 2 post shifter bracket? For those who already have them, please post results asap.

Just put a jack under the trans and remove cross member, it's that easy. Yes it will compliment the two post bracket as it will help stiffen up the driveline for heavy load shifting. :beer:

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
Just ordered one from Team Beefcake this afternoon. Can't wait to get it and install it. I am halfway into installing new quick connect v band clamps on my header collector flanges, so this is also a good time to do the Whiteline tranny bushing. It should really stiffen things up for me with the poly motor mounts and barton 2 post bracket.

turd burglar

Established Member
How bad are the vibes with the motor mounts? A lot of people say not bad, but people on the Internet have weird perceptions. They said the same thing with my mazdaspeed, but once I had all 3 mounts, my fenders would visibly shake from the vibes lol

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Just installed it and could instantly tell a difference leaving the house. Total of 7 bolts to drop the crossmember after supporting the trans, two bolts to remove the mount, some grease, a little push and VIOLA!!

Slow shifting with windows up, radio and AC off, I could notice a very slight increase in noise. Wouldn't notice it if I wasn't try to listen for it. Did one wot pull through middle of third and every shift was flawless. Deffinately worth the $$$.

Trans has a Barton shifter/mount, jhr line, Amsoil Synchromesh and now a Whiteline bushing. And now I'm looking forward to a rematch with a friend that has a H/C/I, full exhaust, gears, tuned and 1.6 rockers LT1 fire chicken. I beat him last time, now with some suspension goodies, IT'S ON!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread