WhiteLine UCA, GO CHECK YOURS NOW!!!

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
I think whiteline did the right thing...they are giving money back also paying some for installation...How much more could they have done? I think they are a top notch company and will do business with them again..some times things go bad...it is how you handle things after a problem that shows how good of a company you are!!!

Draiter

Established Member
American Muscle came through and refunded my shipping, duties etc.. I have now been issued a FULL refund. Thanks in whole to American Muscle.

kingnut

Established Member
Im happy to hear WL is refunding everyone and going the extra mile. Im still waiting on what to do to return mine. $350 paper weight right now. Including install and deinstall.

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to post that I received my BMR uca and mount today. Im always impressed with BMR components. Always picture perfect quality and beefy as hell.

-Thomas

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Haha winning.

Also WL UCA is off. Stock back on. WL needs to send me their new transmission mount for all my headaches.

I wish they'd release it already. I've been waiting for the damn thing for months!! I'm really wanting to try one...

kingnut

Established Member
Here is a better idea for those of you waiting for the new WL UCA. Go buy a BMR UCA and get a superior product.

txA&M08

Established Member
Can you copy and paste the email here?

Sure...

Hi Chris,

We apologize for delay, but we are happy to announce that the new control arms are now ready. Please let us know if you still have the KTA141 and would like to have it replaced with the new upgraded unit. If you would like to have it replaced, please send us a copy of your original purchase invoice and your current shipping address. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Daniel Tong
Technical Sales Support

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Sure...

Hi Chris,

We apologize for delay, but we are happy to announce that the new control arms are now ready. Please let us know if you still have the KTA141 and would like to have it replaced with the new upgraded unit. If you would like to have it replaced, please send us a copy of your original purchase invoice and your current shipping address. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Daniel Tong
Technical Sales Support

So is yours still on your car? Are you gonna get the replacement?

txA&M08

Established Member
So is yours still on your car? Are you gonna get the replacement?

I never put one on. Cancelled my order when this whole mess surfaced. I have all Whiteline rear suspension components and am doing their Watts link shortly. Wouldn't mind completing the Whiteline package but I'd like to see how the design was improved.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I have a complete whiteline suspension including the watts link. i replaced the uca with a steeda adjustable and its bracket, an excellent unit. Whiteline paid for the install of my new unit, and i a got a refund for the old unit. No complaints my car handles great!

Users who are viewing this thread