Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
afe9d0a5ba4f438670dcd97ae0ecc715.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Are you guys gonna go to driving school? I would suggest you do.

My phone is updating, so I'm waiting to text you back.

My rep hasn't heard anything about emissions failure on the RS'. She said she would call around, but she said your order doesn't look effected.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
My phone is updating, so I'm waiting to text you back.

My rep hasn't heard anything about emissions failure on the RS'. She said she would call around, but she said your order doesn't look effected.

I'm not real concerned, the longer it goes the bigger down payment I have. Text me if you hear anything.

Thanks.

SVT Rob

Established Member
I still want one, but I needed a larger car for my family. So I picked up a 2014 Taurus SHO. I'm waiting on someone local to pick one up, or find one used that I can go test drive before I make up my mind on selling the old school play toys and getting something new school.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I still want one, but I needed a larger car for my family. So I picked up a 2014 Taurus SHO. I'm waiting on someone local to pick one up, or find one used that I can go test drive before I make up my mind on selling the old school play toys and getting something new school.

I bet when Austin picks his up from me, he'll give you a ride.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member

I bet when Austin picks his up from me, he'll give you a ride.

Back off ROB, I got dibs on the test ride!! haha

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys are all close. I have a great hidden gem BBQ place nearby, we could have a mini-SVTP meet.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys are all close. I have a great hidden gem BBQ place nearby, we could have a mini-SVTP meet.

We have a handful of locals on here, I think i've met nearly everyone but you! Rob and I are good friends, and we have MarkOPKS(or whatever his name is lol), then MalcolmV8, probably 15 guys on the SVT Terminator Spacebook group. (Hundreds on the KCStangz, but theres alot of clowns on there.)

Lets do a mini meet starring a Focus RS and GT350!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We have a handful of locals on here, I think i've met nearly everyone but you! Rob and I are good friends, and we have MarkOPKS(or whatever his name is lol), then MalcolmV8, probably 15 guys on the SVT Terminator Spacebook group. (Hundreds on the KCStangz, but theres alot of clowns on there.)

Lets do a mini meet starring a Focus RS and GT350!

MarkOPKS bought a truck from me about 4 months ago, I haven't talked to him much since.

I'd love to meet up with you guys. I have 2 more GT350's on order. 1 is for a friend that lives in Denver and the other is one of Chris!'s friends that lives in the Northeast. I'm not sure we'll get lucky enough for them all to be here at once lol

But I'll have my Viper (well, probably will have it, you never know) and my dad will have his FGT and 430 still. It'd be a good time.

matt5058

Established Member
Has anyone seen any in person yet? I check online regularly but haven't seen any recent updates. I really want to check them out in person. The Focus RS is probably the only car I'd consider getting rid of my Stang for at the moment but I won't pay a ridiculous markup. Like some others said already, I'm really hoping the markups aren't terrible, at least in the second year.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The most recent number I have seen is that there will be 10K total for North America over 2016 and 2017.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just got a call from Weikert Ford. Our car is scheduled to be built on 5/3.

Woooot!!!!

x2svt

Established Member
Ordered Frozen White on 02/04/16. RS2 Package and Forged wheels.
No VIN# as of 04/28.

SVTPete83

Established Member
We finally got a build date and Vin number today! Looks like June 6th will be it's birthday!

-SVTPete

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My painter just bought an ST the other day and he said the dealership was telling him about their RS allocations. They said they received 8 and all are sold at $10k over, and one guy bought 3... one for himself, his wife, and his daughter. They are basically going out the door for 50k it sounds like. That's craziness if true.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't belive that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread