Who's lost interest in their cobra?

Brad

Banned
BuffDigits said:
I only get tired of mine when something isnt working right or another aftermarket piece of crap component doesnt fit right, rattles, doesnt work right or whatever and I get to spend another couple of weekends with my car in the shop getting it fixed.

then when its all working I forget about all the time spent at the shop.

and with more knowledge comes the ability to get closer to the right part the first time lol, so much less time spent redoing stuff then before.

its actually getting better and better, I get to drive it a lot more know, everything is working like its suppose to so Im actually more excited about it now then when I got the car in the first place :)

I think if I started modding it again I'd like it a little more... The best part of owning the car for me was doing everything myself, making parts for it, etc...

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Yeah Im a mod addict, BAD. I also think that the GT500 is the new thing, and 03-04 Cobra owners want to upgrade, to be back in the spot light... I dont personaly, but I do feel like we are on the back burner and that the GT500 would not exsist unless the 03-04 Cobra did...

dragon40k

Established Member
Romans8:28 said:
Ya know getting "tired" of a terminator reminds me of the guy who is married to an absolute knock-out, ultimate 10........ yet after a few years (or months) flirts with all the skank and has an affair or two with something much less.......

Familiarity breads contempt

I like your analogy. I'll take it a bit farther....

My Wife is my daily driver and my Terminator is my sexy mistress.

mrose75

Established Member
Mine's been parked in the garage for the last 8 months, but only because I'm in Iraq. I took it around the block 3 time when I went home on leave, only because my state inspection and registration expired while I was gone. So, now that I'm back in the big sandbox, I have been eyeing BMW's and even started a thread on here in reference to it. Maybe I want that luxury and refinement. I also want that power, though. So, I left my BMW dreams for later in life and I'm keeping the Cobra. I fully unstand how you could be losing interest. The novelty has worn off(cause at the end of the day, it just a feaking car), but that MF is still a bad ass car. So, I'm keeping it a little longer. Hope you figure out what you want to do. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread